Ratings for Dr. Joe Jagdeo

Loved him during my first visit with my little one 😊

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I love this office. Happy, cheerful and always on time. Dr. Jageo is great! Super knowledgeable, caring and fabulous with kids and parents! I am so happy that we have such a wonderful pediatrician!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

My younger sister had a terrible experience here. She was referred by our family doctor for an evaluation. However, in the 5 months between the first and second appointments, this man did not do anything. He did not get in touch with her school like he said he would, didn't communicate with the family doctor, and even had the audacity to blame the patient for his incompetency. We wasted 5 months of our time and nothing was done. I definitely do not recommend him to anybody.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Amazing doctor. He was my paediatrician when I was first born and I still keep in touch with him 31 years later. There is no one more kind than him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

What a wonderful doctor. He is very kind, caring and has a gift dealing with children. His office is very punctual and kid friendly. My child had a great experience a this office and I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

This Dr has a gigantic chip on his shoulder. An ego the size of a mountain. I think people misunderstand his arrogance for competency however I would never trust this man to perform any medical procedure on myself or a loved one. His bedside manner is terrible and I truly believes he thinks everyone is beneath him. Based on that I would go for a second opinion.

Submitted December 23, 2015

Dr. Joe Jagdeo is knowledgeable in different areas, cares about his patients and wants the best for them.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Really happy with this doctor! Truly a fountain of knowledge. Staff is very professional, friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

few months ago had a visit to this dr and he is ok. but his staff is very rude and should find another job.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

Great doctor! Always extremely friendly, informative and sincere!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014