Ratings for Dr. Kyle Mckenzie

He is one of the best. He makes u feel comfortable and shows no rush, explains every details.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

My kids (and our) favourite Pediatrician. He always goes above and beyond expectation, is patient, and ensures we have and understand all information possible. The team is reliable and friendly, and i never doubt we are in the best of hands for care and treatment!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2019

Exceptional. He is one of the few doctors that cares more about helping his patients than making a lot of money. If more doctors were like him, we would have a much different medical system.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

He's and conscientious and kind doctor who always takes his time and answers all questions

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Had our first consult with Dr. McKenzie today. Pretty happy we were lucky enough to see him . He is very kind, knowledgeable, very great at explaining everything just an all around great Doctor. 5 stats

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

Dr. McKenzie is very knowledgeable and has a great bed side manner. He explains everything to the parent and child and leaves no stone unturned. I feel he has my daughter's best interest at heart 100% of the time. He is a great doctor one of the best. Thank you for all you do

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

Dr. Mckenzie has been a life saver for our family, always willing to listen and take the time to really hear our concerns. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

I give this doctor a score of 99 out of 100. He loses the single point because he is married.... AND IF HE WASN'T HE WOULD GET 1000000 OUT OF 100 POINTS AS THE MOST ELIGIBLE MOST DREAMY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER SEEN! Also he gave my children great medical care.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

WHAT A MAN WHAT A MAN WHAT A MIGHTY FINE MAN!!!! I WAS SO WORRIED WHEN DR. MCKENZIE LEFT KINGSTON THAT I WOULD NEVER SEE HIM AGAIN. I AM SO GLAD THAT I GOT TRANSFERRED TO RED DEER FOR MY JOB. DR BRADLEY COOPER WILL MAKE YOU FEEL SO WELL CARED FOR THAT YOU WILL WANT TO HAVE TWENTY CHILDREN JUST TO KEEP SEEING HIM. A VISIT TO DR MCKENZIE WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

So entirely blessed to have him as our doctor. Thorough, goes the extra mile, open communication, answers and listens, supportive, honest. Two admissions and each time I feel relieved to know he is with us. Plus the kiddos love him. So thankful for him!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017