Ratings for Dr. Bruce M. Belin

Great doctor with awesome personality! Saved my father!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Office staff rude unprofessional they make you feel like they are doing a service for you .I would not recommend.A rating of 1_-10 I would rate. A 4

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr Belin removed my colon in 2005 and made a J-pouch for me and later removed a temporary ileostomy. He is a great doctor! He explained everything to me and treated me like family. He is smart and hard working. The day of my surgery he was with me from 5:30 am until 11pm (I had some extra blood loss and some scary moments after the surgery). He is kind and cheerful and witty. God bless Dr Belin!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

Dr. Belin is an amazing man! He saved my life in 2005. I highly reccomend him to anyone with colorectal issues. My problem was hard to find, but he was persistent, and I am here and healthy now in 2012 with him to thank.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. Belin is an awesome surgeon. He has operated on me 4 times and he is very thorough and takes care of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

saved my life! Great surgeon. Good pre and postop care!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2010

Dr. Bruce Belin saved my life. I was VERY ill from colitis and he removed my colon and did an "ileoanal anastomosis."..Commonly called a J- Pouch...Dr. Belin is a very knowledgeable and well trained ( Cleveland Clinic Fellow). I would recommend him to anyone who has any Colorectal issues.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

Dr. Bruce M. Belin's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

MB Health