Ratings for Dr. Sherif El Maadawy

He's very rude, unprofessional and his medical experience and knowledge are quite questionable (graduated the University of Cairo, Egypt. Just stay away from him and find a real Canadian doctor with a relevant experience. In my case, he ignored my lab tests, X-rays, etc. and came to a diagnosis and medical treatment far away from my two other doctors. Don't waste time and jeopardize your health. ​

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

After over 10 years of chronic wrist pain I have finally been properly diagnosed and am receiving treatment that is working. Dr. El-Maadawy is very kind and makes the treatment less painful by keeping me distracted. He is not usually on time, but that never bothers me, as he really takes all the necessary time to help his patients, even if it means running late. The clinic staff have all been very helpful and friendly. I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to Dr. El-Madaawy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Phenomenal practitioner and am incredibly impressive resume. He is a leader in his field If you are lucky enough to have a chance to see him consider yourself very fortunate. You are getting elite talent and a world class physician and an even better person.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My time with this doctor was long but worth it. The staff are very kind. They seem quite busy but overall they handled the tasks that were given and treated me with kindness and understanding both on entering and leaving the clinic. My wait to see the dr was about an hour, in the lobby and the room combined. I was put off by this at first but was assured when I met him. He is knowledgeable and confident in his diagnosis. I felt at ease with him and I felt that my concerns were heard and dealt with. Tests were ordered to make sure that what he suspected was correct. For future appointments I would be happier to be seen on time but that is a small price to pay for the care I was given. I did not feel rushed in the room although the dr knew he was behind. He gave me the care I needed and did not hurry me out to be on time. A good experience overall. I look forward to seeing him in the future.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

What a horrible, horrible experience with this Dr.....waited 6 months for an appointment and to be treated like I didn't matter....he was very condescending and rude....he even took a personal call on his cell phone when I was in the middle of describing my pain (and after waiting in the examining room for 1/2 hour) really? How unprofessional!! Don't go see him!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Even thought Dr. El-Maadawy has knowledge, he didn't eve care to ask for an X-ray or a thoroughly examination and started an injection treatment to get my pain go away. I am still on a lot of pain and have no plan to see him again. I am booking now in another clinic....so disappointed for my time lost with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

The doctor was very knowledgable in treating my husband's back. He had treatments 3 and is totally pain free. Thank Dr. Your the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

He is the best Doctor Ever. Dr El Madaawy is so personable he listens to all you have to say and works with you. He is so kind and caring his staff are all so friendly and always Happy. I Love my visits to this office everyone makes you Happy

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

In the past 5 years I have travelled to the US over 10 times for treatments to help me with my injuries and accompanying pain. Thankfully I was referred to Dr. El Maadawy who is able to do the same treatments. After having met so many different Doctors I was extremely anxious about whether or not he would be willing and able to help me. I am so grateful that he has been very willing and extremely capable. He shows great compassion and he listened to me as I explained previous treatments that have helped me. Along with this he was willing to try new things with me (this thrilled me as this willingness is quite rare to find in Doctors!). His bed-side manner is also a great gift as patients looking for pain relief can often feel terribly vulnerable. I am so thankful for Dr. El Maadawy's genuine care and help. Thanks to his treatments my pain is decreasing while my mobility is increasing!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Staff were very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I was advised that I could have to wait up to an hour but I ended up not waiting at all for both my appointments. Dr. El Maadawy does seem to have a lot of experience but comes across as a "know it all" and doesn't really listen to your concerns. He acts like he knows exactly what is wrong with you based on a form you fill out. I was upset because he didn't take the time to listen to my explanation of symptoms.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012