Ratings for Dr. Sherif El Maadawy

This man is one of the BEST Dr's I've seen for migraine headaches. I've suffered with them for over 30 years, yes 30 years of wasting TIME curled up in my bed on some strong then stronger medication missing LIFE!!! He in NO WAY IS RUDE!! Once he has you under his care he goes for it because he knows his JOB. Ever checked him out, those of you bashing him should read up on him, then eat your ugly words below, shame on you. He also does injections to my knees, you can only go every 3 months FOR YOUR SAFETY. I can now walk with far less pain then I had before. Yes he will come right out and say I think you need to loose some weight, not to be rude, to HELP! I did loose some and it was like a party in there, then he said loose more. Was he rude or directing his patient for best care? If he doesn't think he can help you, he will just say it. Remember to read what this man has and is currently doing for many people in pain. Research him before you let any of the lower comments stop you from having to wait for a man I find to be the answer to many of my pain issues. It doesn't happen the first time, sometimes it's the second and you're LIFE CAN BE BETTER AGAIN. What do you have to loose...pain and some time waiting for it to be gone or at least a bit less.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Exceptionally skilled, knowlegeable, conscientious, meticulous and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Too full of himself, rich , arrogant and unprofessional. Too bad he works with pain issues no compassion what so ever.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

He's very rude, unprofessional and his medical experience and knowledge are quite questionable (graduated the University of Cairo, Egypt. Just stay away from him and find a real Canadian doctor with a relevant experience. In my case, he ignored my lab tests, X-rays, etc. and came to a diagnosis and medical treatment far away from my two other doctors. Don't waste time and jeopardize your health. ​

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

After over 10 years of chronic wrist pain I have finally been properly diagnosed and am receiving treatment that is working. Dr. El-Maadawy is very kind and makes the treatment less painful by keeping me distracted. He is not usually on time, but that never bothers me, as he really takes all the necessary time to help his patients, even if it means running late. The clinic staff have all been very helpful and friendly. I consider myself very lucky to have been referred to Dr. El-Madaawy.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

Phenomenal practitioner and am incredibly impressive resume. He is a leader in his field If you are lucky enough to have a chance to see him consider yourself very fortunate. You are getting elite talent and a world class physician and an even better person.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

My time with this doctor was long but worth it. The staff are very kind. They seem quite busy but overall they handled the tasks that were given and treated me with kindness and understanding both on entering and leaving the clinic. My wait to see the dr was about an hour, in the lobby and the room combined. I was put off by this at first but was assured when I met him. He is knowledgeable and confident in his diagnosis. I felt at ease with him and I felt that my concerns were heard and dealt with. Tests were ordered to make sure that what he suspected was correct. For future appointments I would be happier to be seen on time but that is a small price to pay for the care I was given. I did not feel rushed in the room although the dr knew he was behind. He gave me the care I needed and did not hurry me out to be on time. A good experience overall. I look forward to seeing him in the future.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2015

What a horrible, horrible experience with this Dr.....waited 6 months for an appointment and to be treated like I didn't matter....he was very condescending and rude....he even took a personal call on his cell phone when I was in the middle of describing my pain (and after waiting in the examining room for 1/2 hour) really? How unprofessional!! Don't go see him!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Even thought Dr. El-Maadawy has knowledge, he didn't eve care to ask for an X-ray or a thoroughly examination and started an injection treatment to get my pain go away. I am still on a lot of pain and have no plan to see him again. I am booking now in another clinic....so disappointed for my time lost with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

The doctor was very knowledgable in treating my husband's back. He had treatments 3 and is totally pain free. Thank Dr. Your the best.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013