Ratings for Dr. S. Santdasani

I find Dr. Santdasani to be a great Doctor. I have only been kept waiting a long time once and therefore I know he takes the extra time with his patients when it is needed. He tries to get to the bottom of things and will send you for tests when needed. I am very satisfied to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Great physician he is very caring listens and follows up with you. He treats my whole family- my daughter has type 1 diabetes and has been hospitalized twice under his care and has been very thorough each time not discharging till thinks have improved. I would very much recommend him

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr Santdasani is a good doctor. He listens to what your medical complaint is and acts accordingly to get to the bottom of it.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Seems thorough and knowledgeable. Good people skills as well, he is my family doctor and the doctor for my kids. Will order tests and research, not just a thoughtless diagnosis. Thoughtful and gentle. My kids like him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013