Ratings for Dr. Linda Pfeifer

I'm almost 63 years old . I suffered with this condition since I was young. Dr Pheifer was the only one that listened and was patient enough to find me some medications that brought me some relief. She always took the needed test to make sure she was on the right tract. I find her very professional . She is a very good doctor

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

This so called doctor must have graduated last in her class and should not be allowed to ever work in the ER. She would have killed me had I not gone and got a second opinion from another hospital. I went to the Fort Saskatchewan hospital after being struck in the face coaching Gymtastics and falling and hitting my head as a result. She just pushed on my swollen eye socket saying “ if it hurts that much it isn’t broken. Did absolutely no tests, told me to go home take some Advil and put some heat on it. From my limited first aid training I knew not to put heat on it, and since I was loosing conciseness whenever I tipped my head down, I went to another hospital. They took one look at my giant pupil and I saw a doctor within 5 minutes and was in CT within 15 minutes. I had a brain bleed and a severe concussion! Had I not received treatment I would have died. She should not be allowed in an ER! If you get her in the Fort Hospital RUN!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

She has been my family doctor for several years. Very professional, would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

I have found Dr Pfeifer to be a great doctor. She listens to what I tell her and treats me like I matter. She has referred me for testing and to a specialist when required.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Worst doctor every, my mom had pneumonia and she actually sent her home. I had to take her to emergency and they put her in the hospital. She has poor judgement, mis-diagnosis and doesnt care about her patients.. do not go to her

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

She is the best doctor I have encountered. She is extremely helpful and acknowledges my intelligence. First doctor I have ever had that actually listens to what I have to say.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I really like her thoroughness and straight forward advice. She is very good doctor - referring me to specialists and getting me seen quickly by her contacts etc. She is bright and professional. I appreciate her care and have total confidence in her assessment skills. Great doctor!!!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

She is just plain evil. Snobby know it all. Very self centered.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Pfeifer was my family Dr. 14 years ago. She delivered my son and got me through a lot since I've had MS for 18 years. When she left her practice I tried to find another doctor. Couldn't find one as good. Am so happy she's back!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

The new Ross Creek medical center is clean and easy to get to. I had Linda as my family doctor for just over a year, she seemed compassionate and listen to what my issues were for most of the time. However I am very unhappy with her hesitation to order additional tests when I severely hurt my back. I pled with her on several occasions over a month long period to order an MRI as The physiotherapy and medication was not helping. It wasn't until she went on sick leave that I could get another doctor to listen and order an MRI.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014