Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Croft

Benjamin Croft is a fantastic Doctor. He has made my otherwise stressful trips to the Doctors office so much better! He is excellent with kids.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

Excellent doctor. Listens and asks guestions. You feel you are in good hands. Very caring.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Dr. Croft is the best physician our family has ever had. We are a family of 6 and all are 100% happy with his excellent devoted services. Keep up the passion and care for your work! We are lucky to be his patients. He should be a role model for other physicians. He is compassionate, caring, patient, and willing to listen. AJ.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Croft helped me tremendously over the years. He is an excellent doctor in every aspect, and the clinic on 200 James St where he practices could be a model for all other clinics.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Caring, professional, knowledgeable. He has an excellent manner with patients and is great with kids.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Croft is a Super Doctor. He is unbelievably professional and very caring. He doesn't hesitate to send you to a specialist or request tests if he feels something is wrong. In the past 10 years, I have lost 2 of my doctors through retirement, etc. and they were both very good. I certainly didn't think I would get lucky for the third time, but I did. I recommend Dr. Croft to anyone. Thank you

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

Dr Croft has sorted out my high blood sugar ,and blood pressure. I hadn't been to a doctor in many years and my wife is with Dr Crombie! so I was lucky to be taken on at the same practice with the only male doctor. and it has turned out that he is a good diagnostician, who will refer you to a specialist if you need to see one .He gets back to me promptly when he has to. Pleasant and I feel he listens to me ..Staff are helpful and polite ! It is always busy so punctuality is occasionally an issue ..but he is willing to spend extra time with me if needed so I can't complain if he does that for others !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

He is a amazing doctor .The staff are very friendly . I am very happy with his professional approach. He is very kind and knowledgeable . I am very happy to have him as my doctor . The wait time in his office is not very long . He is young and treat all his patients with respect . He always try to satisfy his patients and educates them about medical problems that makes very easy to deal with sickness . I thanks to him to his dedications to his profession.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2013

He has been my doctor since 2010 and I wouldn't want anyone different. He is kind, knowledgeable and takes the time to listen to you. You feel like you're one of the team instead of the patient as he takes what you say into consideration when ordering tests, etc... The staff is super friendly, wait times are non existent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr. Croft took over for Dr. Ramakrishna. I was a little worried when I first met him as he is young. However, he is a very nice guy. Kind & Straightforward. The staff have always been polite and professional. I have NEVER waited more than 5 minutes...maybe it is because I don't go on busy days??

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013