Ratings for Dr. Heather Mills

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Mills. She is smart, empathetic, and so easy to talk to. Appointments never feel rushed, and yet, I don't find myself waiting to see her. I can call and get in to see her or a colleague very quickly.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Mills was my Mother's doctor during her end of life. She was amazingly human through the whole process and treated her with such dignity. She is busy just like any doctor but seems to find a way to be present and caring while providing her medical expertise. Dr. Mills is also my doctor and that of a number of other family members. I am so thankful to have such a skilled and kind person as a doctor in our family. Calling the office is sometimes difficult to get through but when you do, everyone there is professional and caring.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Very competent and efficient doctor. Very pleasant, excellent communicator.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Dr Mills and her colleagues are caring and effective doctors. I am glad to have her as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

We are lucky to heave Dr Mills as our family physician. She has seen me through 3 out of 4 of our children and is excellent with our whole family. Even catching things other Doctor have missed

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Everytime I go to her with my ailments, she is unable to diagnose.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

I feel lucky to have Dr. Mills for myself & my daughter. She listens and seems to really understand the issues around my physical and mental health concerns and has referred me to some great specialists when needed. Her staff really try to accommodate if possible and it is good to know that other doctors are available if really needed within her office as back up.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

As I am a healthy individual I rarely visit my family doctor Dr. Mills. Last month I had an unusual illness (Mild fever, lower abdominal pain, stomach pain, loss of appetite & mild nausea) & visited her at the clinic. I was thorough to explain all the details, she was listening but unfortunately non of my symptoms had rang a bell for her, I was not examined properly & I was sent home on analgesics & a lab request that was not relevant to my case (fasting). Two days later my fever went higher & I thought it might be an inflamed appendix, since I am a health care professional myself, so I decided to go to the emergency where I was diagnosed for a perforated appendix. I got hospitalized for a week & If I was diagnosed earlier on Monday's visit, that would have saved myself & my family a lot. Dr.Mills never called after to check on me & never wondered why my labs were not received at her office after my visit .. Even after my CT scan report was sent from the hospital to her office, she did not call to say anything! .. Another general issue at Dr.Mills office, they never follow up on pending issues e.g I was sent before for an MRI that has not been done because of a compatibility issue & they never wondered why that diagnostic imaging was not received!, also they never requested an alternative test to address my complaint! ..

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

It is really a lucky thing that Dr.Mills is my family doctor. She is so friendly and always listen to you. She manages time very well. I never feel she is rushing for something and always let me ask all questions and answer me in details. And it is unbelievable that she is always punctural. I greet appreciate.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I can't say enough about Dr. Mills. Hands down the best doctor I have ever had. Listens carefully and asks the right questions. Always thorough in her examinations and explanations. Allows you to have input. And still manages to be on time!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013