Ratings for Dr. Brenda Prebble

Dr. Prebble provided emerg and inpatient then office follow up. She was thorough and thoughtful when she cared for my daughter after a fall from horseback. She uncovered a medical concern that was unrelated to the fall as a result of being thorough not dismissive. Her care and compassion is authentic.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

Dr. Prebble is an excellent physician and most importantly a great human being. She is professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. She was available to answer all of our questions and even went the extra mile to assist our family during a very difficult time. English is not my first language and Dr. Prebble exhibited a great amount of patience and made me feel at ease . She really is one of a kind! May God bless her and her family!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Was the best Dr. I've ever had. Sadly she moved away :( She always took to the time to sit & listen to my needs & issues. Never dismissive. Always attentive & thorough. Felt like she cared & wanted to help.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Best Doctor I ever had. I wish she never moved because we got stuck with a medical practice that is just lousy without her. No exageration. And the rules in our township is we have to leaver that "team" before we can get on a lengthy waiting list for another. We miss you, Doctor Brenda Prebble!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Prebble is a great family physician. She is very knowledgeable, kind, offers lots of suggestions, always has time for questions, she listens to what the patient says, and I never feel rushed. She has a good sense of humour and I always feel so comfortable with her - I used to be nervous around doctors, but not Dr. Prebble. I particularly like that she recommends natural medicine and supplements as well as conventional medicine. She's great!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

My husband is deaf and I m hearing-impaired. We are very fond of Dr. Prebble because she s very patience, good listener and very happy to help. We are extremely pleased to have her as a our family doctor for a year now.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012