Ratings for Dr. Jesse J. Hade

I couldn't recommend Dr. Hade more highly. He’s a brilliant doctor & the office & nursing staff is immensely skilled, cordial & ensures high discretion. I felt in very good care because he handled each issue, to establish the diagnosis & treatment, with precision and scrutiny, & made sure all angles were covered before any procedure (i.e. IUI, IVF, etc.) was started. With any issue, like unexpected "spotting", there was always a nurse to take my call or they would call back asap. Also, amazing was (& never experienced before at any Dr. office), how flexible & uncomplicated with the appointments they are, while I rarely had to wait more than 12min. I particularly appreciated that he is very honest & up front. Meaning, no false hope, but down-to-earth and realistic. Being 38 with a poor ovarian reserve, plus my man’s swimmers aren’t the fittest either, ergo quite a challenge. Nonetheless, with Dr. Hade's help we got lucky and succeeded after just 1x IVF cycle and are now pregnant!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013