Ratings for Dr. Leo Levin

I had the privilege and honour being Dr. Levin''s patient before being referred to a family doctor; God bless the great human beings like Dr. Levin THANK YOU so much for taking care of me Peter M anyone who has Dr.Levin as his patient the walls of the rooms will paint a picture so much happiness and delightful always from the staff I'm choking up now but truly is a blessing thank you Dr. Levin and Staff God Bless your practice PM God bless Canada

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Levin is a doctor I would pay for if needed. what he has done for my family over the years can never be repaid, his experience and thought process is priceless for our children. Donna is just icing on the cake in that office, you can talk to her about anuything and she is very knowledgeable and has been in that office for ever.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

We are so fortunate to have found Dr. Levin. He has a wonderful bedside manner and always makes us feel at ease when we bring our kids in to see him. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and knowledgeable doctor to care for my precious children!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

He is just so awesome. Best bedside manner ever...great sense of humour. Makes my son laugh every time we go there.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

Dr. Leo is the best there is. And Nurse Donna rocks too! I can talk to her about anything! I love them both and worry about the future when I get too old to be a patient. Syd

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

My daughter started with Dr Levin when she was three and my son was 3 months old. My children have now turned 18 and no longer see Dr Levin but I would just like to say that he was a wonderful doctor and we were lucky to have had him for so many years. He was patient and kind and always willing to take to the time to listen to a mom with lots of questions. Any child and their parents would be lucky to have him as their doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Dr. Levin is the best out there! We have been going to him for almost a decade and I would not change!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Levin is good, he knows his stuff, and is very friendly. Also, not hard to get an appointment. The staff is also very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

very professional and experienced doctor. May God bless him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

The best pediatrician around. We have been going to him since 1994.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012