Ratings for Dr. David Sanders

Dr Sanders is a wonderful doctor. it takes time to get to know a patient with complex and multi system illness, he has done that and knows me extremely well. This man couldn't ever be duplicated, he is truly one of a kind, you can see his wheels spinning when telling him symptoms, and he has found things that no one else has for me, he also has the ability to clue in and be absolutely correct without testing. Testing does reveal he was correct in his findings. Lindsay is also wonderful, she is kind, an all around awesome person. They definitely are a great team and make things happen when needed, fast. If you need a wonderful doctor who not only hears, but listens, Dr Sanders is it.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

I initially rated him 5 stars but after seeing him for 1 1/2 years I have changed my opinion. While he is kind and knowledgeable, he overbooks and has very little time for patients. You wait for an hour or two, only to be rushed out after five minutes, with your questions unanswered. Trying to book an appointment is also frustrating. The receptionists often don't answer the phone, so you must leave a message, and then nobody ever calls you back. Twice in the last few months he has rushed me out without giving me proper instructions about my meds, and I was unable to get help because nobody called me back even after I left numerous messages. I have decided not to go back to him.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2018

I seen Dr Sanders last week and I absolutely loved him and his staff! He is very knowledgeable and takes his time to actually listens to his patients. My only regret is not finding him years ago! I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Amazing Doctor !!! Blessed to have him !! He has helped me resolve many health issues I have had for many many years. I have also eliminated many pain medications .. Thanks

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I feel safe after a check up, he listens and answers all questions. Would highly recommend him H Roder

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The real deal!He really cares about the wall being of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Amazing, knowledgable doctor who is compassionate and always listens to his patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Nice Doctor but don't try to call and schedule a followup appointment because they never call back. 4 messages left in a 2 week span and nothing!! Has happened before too.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He is wonderful doctor. I find him really knowledgeable and kind. He is never condescending and he takes the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sanders since 1998-99, and he has been instrumental in keeping me alive through several serious medical episodes. I trust him completely with my care. He and I have some differing opinions at times, but he is always listening and respectful. It's true that he is sometimes late for appts., but if you see how much work he has to do and how many patients he sees, then you would understand why. I don't mind waiting for him, because I know he has my best interests at heart. I don't ever want him to retire!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015