Ratings for Dr. David Sanders

I feel safe after a check up, he listens and answers all questions. Would highly recommend him H Roder

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

The real deal!He really cares about the wall being of his patients.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Amazing, knowledgable doctor who is compassionate and always listens to his patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Nice Doctor but don't try to call and schedule a followup appointment because they never call back. 4 messages left in a 2 week span and nothing!! Has happened before too.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

He is wonderful doctor. I find him really knowledgeable and kind. He is never condescending and he takes the time to answer my questions.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Sanders since 1998-99, and he has been instrumental in keeping me alive through several serious medical episodes. I trust him completely with my care. He and I have some differing opinions at times, but he is always listening and respectful. It's true that he is sometimes late for appts., but if you see how much work he has to do and how many patients he sees, then you would understand why. I don't mind waiting for him, because I know he has my best interests at heart. I don't ever want him to retire!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Good personality, good at explaining things, spends a fair amount of time with patients. However, very narrow minded in his thinking, unwilling to really work at investigating symptoms. Very disappointed with our experience.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

An amazing knowledgeable Doctor - A blessing to have him helping me !!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I have also been seeing Dr. Saunders for about 2 years. I routinely get infusion therapy for chronic pain through him and the nurses at the hospital have been most amazing. Dr. Saunders doesn't see me at every appointment and it is not necessary for him to be there, but when I do see him he is always very attentive and knowledgeable in his area of expertise. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Ive been seeing Dr Sanders for 2 years now He is very understanding and gets right to the point of my condition He is always there to answer and questions I have. Makes appointment In a timely manner. I recommend him He treats you like family

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015