Ratings for Dr. Andrew G. Freeman

I have Borderline Personality Disorder. I've been diagnosed with it for 12 years and had yet to find a doctor that could get me on the right medication mixture to help me function as a normal person. I wen't into Dr Freeman's and told him about that and my anxiety. He worked with me on my medication and I've finally found the right medications to live happy and safe. AWESOME Doctor

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I went to Dr.Freeman as a last option. I had been to numerous primary care doctors(my coverage requires this). I would ask to be sent to see a specialist and each docotor was sure he could handle all of my problems. Dr. Freeman made me agree that we would start working on my issues and those he could not handle he would send me to someone who could. I expected to need at least three specialist. My BP is now perfect, my sugars have never been better and my cholesterol is on it's wat to being perfect too. The only specialists I have had to see was an orthopedic for possible surgery. Dr. Freeman has been very patient and has altered my meds until we reached all the goals we set. I promise if you follow his advice, you will be healthier too. His nurse Crystal is a wonderful as Dr. Freeman. I will send everyone I know to see him!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Very good experice, very knowledgable and knows what he is doing,treats his patients with care and respect. Will go the extra mile and made me feel like I was his number one priority. Been to a lot of doctors, found one no better.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Andrew G. Freeman's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Fairhope, AL