Ratings for Dr. Adam Toth

Dr. Toth is very patient and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with him. Took a detailed history from me and explained my situation very well. He also answered my question about my daughter . Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Very good experience with Dr Toth. Thank you for your wonderful care of our loved one!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dear reader! If you have the opportunity to see this Doctor take it! Not only did he help with my son's chronic ear problem but also went the extra mile to answer some other questions we had concerning our 8 year old. Dr. Toth is a very kind patient man. I will say, yes we did have to wait to see him -- but well worth it. His Secretary is very busy but does follow through which is so good. Overall, don't hesitate if you get an appointment.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Great Doctor he was so helpful with my little girls tonsillectomy and adenoid removal very attentive and my daughter Mia was so scared the day of the surgery he came out to talk to her before hand he was fantastic, loved that he talked right to her and answered her question...

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Adam Toth is an amazing ENT. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. Both my kids required a tonsillectomy and adenoid removal and Dr. Toth was fantastic. Both surgeries went very well. Dr. Toth came to see us in the waiting room before and after the surgeries and then followed up in the recovery room. He really cares. I always felt like he gave us 100% of his attention at appointments and never felt rushed out. He also did 2 ear tube surgeries on one of my boys and again both went well. I highly recommend him. His assistant Mary Ellen is also very knowledgeable and kind...she is just very busy!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013