Ratings for Dr. Chi Otitoju

Chi was my doctor as well as my daughter's for a couple of years. She was so easy to talk to and was always happy to explain things. She took the time to ensure our problems were solved and always remembered small details from previous visits - even things I myself had forgotten. I congratulate her on her new little one and I'm devastated that she has moved away. My search for a new doctor has been grim.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr otitoju really nice Dr was always helpful and took her time

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

Dr. Otitoju has been our family doctor for 6 years and has been very good to our family. She is kind, patient, understanding and willing to listen. Her office runs on time and she will take as much time to listen as you need. She assisted me through a very difficult time and I have nothing but respect for her. Her assistant (Charlene) is also very kind and eager to assist. We have since moved from the province, but if you can get in to see her I highly recommend it.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Otitoju is very personable & down to earth; she is almost always on time yet she makes you feel that she has time to listen to you. She seems very knowledgable & up to date with new medical studies, tests ,etc. I find her an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

The former Dr. Njoku. She tries hard and probably means well, but she's new at this and it shows. If you have something common, she's great. Otherwise, she can't keep the symptoms of health conditions straight and is not open to learning. Easier to imply the patient is faking! Lacking the symptoms for a condition I don't have, why take seriously the symptoms for the condition I do have? This sort of thing can have serious implications for people and makes for a traumatic experience besides. Now I have to find a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

I've been seeing her for a couple of years now. Very thorough, caring. She has never kept me waiting more than 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

Dr. Njoku is the best doctor I have ever had. She is easy to talk to and very kind. Because of her communication with my specialist I was able to have the operation I so desperately needed. I am so grateful.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

It is so difficult to find a great Dr. but she is it! She makes you feel comfortable, will send you for tests or to a specialist if you need it. Terrific women.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Dr. Njoku is a great doctor, she doesn't discriminate you if you are overweight but tries to help you. She will send you to specialist to check things out. Very Personnel and I hope she stays and doesn't leave it is so hard to find a good doctor.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2011

Dr. Chi Njoku is very personable. I have been her patient since summer 09. She is very approachable, listens to my concerns, is very polite, punctual and helpful. I feel very comfortable going to see her and highly recommend her (if she accepts new patients) She doesn't automatically prescribe pills, but will try alternate treatments first(such as diet to help cholesterol as opposed to prescribing cholesterol lowering meds. She will send me for tests if she feels there is something that is wrong, and always follows up on the results, whether positive or negative, so I know one way or the other what the results are. That is important to my peace of mind. I never have a problem getting in to see her, sometimes even on the same day I phone. Her receptionist is always polite, and knows who you are as soon as you walk in to the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2010