Ratings for Dr. Samuel Lee

I stopped going to this dentist's office after the initial visit because of the terrible way the receptionist spoke to me and the way she ignored my child, who was trying to sweetly say hello to her. The receptionist was snippy and impatient from the jump, and calmed down only when I stared at her indignantly. The office itself seems clean and organized, and we had no problem with the dentist. However, the person you hire to interact with your patients reflects your ultimate concern with how your patients are treated. When I told a friend about my experience with the receptionist, she told me a similar story dealing with the same receptionist. I found a new pediatric dentist--recommended by my children's preschool--where the dentist, dental hygienists and receptionists are caring, polite people, who don't act like your very presence annoys them to no end.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013