Ratings for Dr. Leemai Lafontaine

He was an amazing dentist, but I just found out he is no longer practicing so I am looking for a new one.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

He is nothing short of AMAZING!! I have had a ton of dental work done, and haven't felt a thing!! No complications, and he truly cares! I would say he is the best dentist in Regina!!!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Excellent Dentist! Been going to him since he started at Capital Corner - he's the best in the city by far. A very nice Dentist.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Very pleased with the choice to bring my family to see Dr. Lafontaine. He was very gentle and fast! Great staff too. The girls at the front were extremely helpful :)

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Excellent dentist. The best one in the city. I always had a good experience seeing him. However, he could use better hygienists in his facility.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Our family changed our dentist to Dr. Lafontaine about 3 years ago. We drive 3 hours to our appointments. This has been the best decision we have made towards our dental care. My husband loves the service that he received this last week. He has not been to a dentist for over 5 years due to bad experiences. We would like to let you Dr. Lafontaine and your team that you are all fantastic. Our experiences with the service we recieved will bring us back for more of your services. Our son Toru just enjoy the experience as well as he doesn't like needle or anything in him mouth other than food. Toru said, "I don't mind going to clean my teeth. It's not as scary as I thought." To Dr. Lafontaine and the Aloha Dental team thank you for the best service!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

Great Dentist. Fast, efficient, gentle bedside manner, and his Assistsnt (Alisha) is really good. Love the staff there - super helpful and friendly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

He is the first Dentist that has ever asked me if I was happy with my teeth! When I told him that I had some concerns, he clearly presented a few options for a treatment plan but be didn't pressure me to do anything. I was so happy that he was willing to spend the time to let me know what my options were. I am scheduled in for follow up procedures and I'll be back to review my results.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Saw this Dentist for fixing worn down teeth that have been getting worse each year. Within minutes he zeroed in on the chipping being due to poor sleeping habits and jaw clenching. Very knowledgable and takes a holistic view of the patient, I've never had a Dentist ask if I was happy with how my smile looked before (I know, wierd...you'd think they'd all ask that). Very happy with my new veneers, look fantastic! Telling all my friends about Dr. Lafontaine.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Great Dentist! He has a very gentle touch. I hope he is around for a long time! The staff is great, very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014