Ratings for Dr. Chiu Shing Tse

Dr. Tse is very knowlegeable and experienced. He has been my dentist for over 15 years. Few days ago my filling fell out and went to his office for filling replacement. The work was well done while the procedure only took 15 minutes. He's a very caring dentist. Whenever I have dental problems, the staff there are always helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend Dr. Tse to patients who need a great dentist.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

D.r Tse is a very talkative dentist. Start greeting customer saying if you don't want to do treatment (which is not a manadatory tretment) with me, I have lots of patients who give me lots of money for expensive treatment. But when a patient ask him about the condition of the teeth, he told the patient off by saying that you don't need to know too much about your teeth. If you want know more, I charge $200 per lesson. He said something very offensive, that rich people can do expensive treatment to treat your teeth well, and poor can do nothing but to pray (听天由命). Also, he tried to presuade to take off a teeth because he said that the teeth is bad for feng shui. o.o....

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr Chiu Shing Tse is a good dentist. He has very good technology and very helpful staff. He sometimes rushes to much and then the dental job is did very poorly. He would be good if he slowed down. He sometimes has many patients at the same time, so he does a little bit of the dental job and then gives the rest to the hygienist to do.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

He his one of the most caring dentist I have ever been to. He is very professional and he has the best technology.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

I have had Dr. Tse for my dentist for over 12 years. I am a difficult patient and have a very sensitive gag reflex, especially with any type of anesthetic. Dr. Tse manages to handle this in a very professional manner and will do whatever it takes to ensure that I remain calm, even if it means talking about things I'm interested in while completing the procedure. I have since moved to Calgary, but still come back for any type of dental work - he is truly one of the best and will look after your best interests.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Wonderful doctor. Willing to spend extra time to explain what is wrong and what needs to be done. Knowledgeable, skillful, kind, gentle. I once was his last patient of the day, he stayed behind to explain how he will conduct my next procedure and showed me the equipment that will be used. Staff recognizes me when I walk in, polite and are fine to chat with. I will sure stay with Dr Tse until he retires.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Chiu Shing Tse is a very skilful dentist. He is my new dentist he is very gentle. The staff are very kind to you. The staff greet you when you come in. Dr. Chiu Shing Tse is a really good dentist.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Tse for 15 years. My cleaning, braces, wisdom tooth extractions and fillings were all done by Dr. Tse. Dr. Tse's office is equip with some of the most advance dental machine. He is knowledgeable and gives patients different options from cost-saving to advance treatment. He also always put patient's interest first. I highly recommend this dentist for your regular check ups.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

The dentist is a very skillful person and is kowledgable. He try's to employ the most advanced machine and tools in his office. Unfortunately, his is the chief of staff in the clinic. She likes treating patients from HK and China and keeps telling patients with insurance that they should file insurance claims themselves. Her costs saving attitude undermines Dr Tse's workmanship and professional skill greatly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2012