Ratings for Dr. Dennis R. Verville

Dr. Verville is a solid, knowledgeable psychologist. I took my" tween" to see him and was impressed. As a psychologist he provides cognitive therapy, and is not involved with medication prescriptions.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

My son began seeing Dr. Verveille in Park Ridge and continued with him when he moved to Oak Park. Which says a lot. He is very understanding and good with adolescents. He is fastidious about sticking to his word and has been totally ethical in all ways. I am convinced that he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

the only thing that this doctor was considered about was getting his payment. I originally wanted him to do Adhd testing on me. He said he would re test me, That testing never took place, this doctor does not listen to his patients. Going to him was like living in the stone age. Thank God I found a doctor who listened to me.I am back on the proper meds and doing great.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012