Ratings for Dr. Douglas R. Dodson

My mother had hip replacement surgery by him and she never recovered period! He gave her 4 injections in her back for pain and she had stroke in 36 hrs! Period! Enter at your own risk! I would not take an alley cat to see Dodson and I would not call him a Dr. Period!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2014

Dr. Dodson is awesome. I wish all Dr's were as good as he is. I really can't say enough about him. He's very good at his job and I recommend him to anyone in need of orthopedic help.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Dr Dodson replaced both my knees, fixed my collarbone, I wouldn't want any other ortho doctor to ever work on me, he is the best and I trust him 100%

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I hope my experience will not deter anyone else, but rather help verify if you have trouble here. I was kept waiting over an hour on my first visit. As I have severe hip pain, this was a challenge. When I finally got to an exam room, I waited at least twenty minutes more. I am a younger patient for my disease and I felt I was treated somewhat cavalierly. I returned for a follow-up and after waiting an hour again, left and have never been back. Would not recommend him. If the care that was put into the building was put into patient care, I would be very pleased...

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Very knowledgeable on knee repacement. Only one in this area with the expertiese!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Douglas R. Dodson's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Alamogordo, NM