Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Puley

👨‍⚕️his is the best doctor ever 👏👏👏👏👏👏congratulations Dr.Puley

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I was transferred from Oakville to Trillium where Dr. Pulley performed an Angiogram and at the same time installed two stents in my heart arteries which even in my slightly sedated state I figure was done in under an hour and with no discomfort to myself. Excellent explanation of the risks, how I might feel and what was going to happen but has such a positive and reassuring manner that you know you are in good hands. Would not hesitate to wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Dr. Puley is officially one of my favourite doctors. Two days ago, he performed heart surgery on me. He relieved my worries by consistently having a positive and caring attitude. Now I can move on to the next chapter of my life. p.s. The office staff is very busy and very thorough. I've really enjoyed the quick chit chats to get stuff done.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr Puley is great but his office staff is horrible...hard to reach...difficult get an appointment.... etc...

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Puley is the whole package when it comes to cardiac surgeons, he has an excellent bedside manner and never appears too busy to answer your questions until you feel comfortable with a medical decision. He repaired a hole (PFO) in my heart in 2011 that was discovered after two strokes. I am forever grateful and tear up whenever I remember his kindness.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr. Puley did the angiogram and angioplasty on me back in January 2015, and I have a new deeper respect for medical practitioners. He presented himself with quiet confidence explained the procedure and possible result and solutions. There was such a calm way about him that all fear and stress left me as I entered the cath lab where the nurses prepped me for the procedure. He installed 3 stents which have allowed my life to be extended! May God bless the work of his hands extravagantly and cause every operation he does to be successful! There's something special about this guy! I recommend him wholeheartedly!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Puley performed a TAVI procedure on me in Jan. 2015. He calmed my fears and explained the procedure in full detail. His team including Nancy took exceptional care leading to, during and after the procedure. Thanks to Dr. Puley and his team I have a new lease on life. He is definitely my hero. With much gratitude......Maria Ptic

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Dr. Puley repaired a hole in my heart that was discovered after two strokes. He is careful to fully explain the issue, the pros and cons of the surgery and completed the surgery with great skill. It is rare that you will meet a specialist that still makes time for some bedside manner. Highly recommend Dr. Puley.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

dr Puley performed a angiogram & angioplasty July 2012.i cant say enough about this HEALER. he saw me @ 06:50 performed my procedures while making sure i was calm & reassured me all would be okay and he would see me later in the day. he visited me @ 21:30 that evening. this md had been at the hospital since at least 06:30 that morning I know from the nurses that he attended to 2 severe heart attacks along with his scheduled day. when he saw me i was astonished that at that hour he looked as fresh as i had seen him that morning. his bedside manner & professionalism as a doctor is beyond my words. he gave me no feeling of being rushed rather he was encouraging me to ask any questions i may have. i will never forget what he did for me..... all i can say is God bless this doctor.,

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

I awoke at 1:00 AM one morning with an amazing pain in my upper chest. Thinking it was the worst case of hearburn I had ever had, I took some antacid. When that did nothing and the pain went on unabated, I asked my wife to drive me to the hospital. I should have taken an ambulance I was told but I wanted to make sure that I got to Trillium Mississauga. I arrived there at 1:30 and was immediately put in a wheel chair and rushed to emergency. By 1:40, Dr. Puley was at my side analyzing my problem with his overcoat still on. By 2:30 he had done an angiogram and installed a stent. The selfless dedication of he and his staff, all of whom were at home asleep when I arrived provided me with an outcome that has given me the same quality of life that I enjoyed before my MI. If I had not experienced it myself, I would have said that that level of medical care did not exist. He gets my absolute top marks.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013