Ratings for Dr. Andre Douen

Dr. Douen is thoroughly knowledgeable and highly professional. He initiated an extensive array of tests to rule out any issues. I felt I was very well taken care of and confident in his diagnosis and treatment.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2019

Sept 15,2017 when i was brought in the ER because of stroke like symptoms and he was the there to check on me. He was very professional and very sincere. He understood our situation and decided to keep me as his patient. He even visited me twice in the ward. I will never forget him. The nurses at the ER and the ones at the ward ( all) told us that he is a very good doctor and that i am lucky. Yes, He saved my life, he saved me, he gave me hope. Thank you very very much Dr. Douen. You are a blessing to so many. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

Great doctor! I had an excellent appointment today. Dr. Andre Douen was kind, efficient and very caring. He answered all my questions.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

My visit with Dr. Douen was very pleasant, he was attentive and caring, and put me at ease! He carefully explained what was going on with my condition, even drawing diagrams so that a layperson like myself would understand. He gave me a prescription to help with healing, and asked me to return in three months time to check how things are going. One year ago I was seen by another neurologist who left me to my own defences by not getting back to me after my MRI. It is a wonderful relief to finally have been referred to Dr. Douen, and I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

We highly respect and appreciate Dr. Douen who has been extraordinarily kind and patient with my 94 year old mum who has very painful trigemal neuralgia which is difficult to treat. He has persevered over a year trying many approaches and has not given up. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

One of best doctor . He diagnosis my diseases within couple of minutes

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Couldn't disagree more with the negative comment below. Dr. Douen takes his time, and speaks respectfully to patient and family. Surprisingly GOOD bedside manner with us "lay folk," in my opinion.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

terrible bedside manner...rude, and totally misdiagnosed me...talks down to people who are clearly in a very difficult situation to be gin with.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Amazing neurologist. After seeing 4 doctors, including another neurologist, Dr Douen, immediately and expertly diagnosed my husband neurological condition within a few minutes. He then pointed out the neurological findings on the examination and explained what they meant. He took the time to provide us with a pamphlet on the disease and even drew a diagram of the body and brain to help us understand the degenerative neurological condition. While there is no cure, we are greatful to finally have diagnosis, and medications to help relieve the symptoms. Thank you Dr. Douen.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017