Dr. Sonia Leziy

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sonia Leziy

Dr. Leziy is very professional.. she explained everything to me step by step. I had an implant done by her and am so grateful someone suggested goinyto her. She is friendly and treats her staff with respect. All in all an excellent experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

I have had two gum grafts with Dr. Leziy. Considering that it is not a pleasant thing to get done, it was about as good as experience as possible given the circumstances. She is very personable and extremely professional and knowledgeable and all of the staff appear to be very well trained. You can tell Dr. Leziy genuinely cares about her patients, does her very best to put you at ease and tell you what to expect before and during the procedure. She does an outstanding job. I would recommend her to anyone needing this sort of work.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Dr Leziy performed a gum graft for me. She was pleasant, efficient, knowledgeable and did an outstanding job. There was only mild discomfort-less than I expected and a perfect outcome. She did the graft several years ago and I have never had a problem since. My hygienist says you can’t tell there was any work done!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

Dr Leziy has done two implants for me and both times the experience was awesome (well as awesome as having a post put into your jawbone can be). She's got wonderful chairside manor. If you need an implant, she's the only one to go to!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Dr Leziy did an amazing job performing a skin graft that I was terrified to undergo. She meticulously and skillfully did the graft with almost no discomfort to me. She and her staff were professional, helpful and kind, which I appreciated due to my nervousness at the time. Truly a top notch periodontist in her field and I would highly recommend Dr Leziy and her team!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Doctor Leziy did several implants for me four years ago. I have not had any problems with them since. Dr. Leziy's quality of care is unsurpassed. She is very professional and genuinely cares about her patients. I have no reservations about recommending her to friends and acquaintances.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I've just had my 3rd implant and crowns done on this office!!!Amazing work that no ones knows that I have Implants or crowns. I can easily maintain them and forget I even have them. I would recommend this office BECAUSE OF THEIR HIGH STANDARDS AND QUALITY. I am so comfortable at this office because I know she expects the quality and proper care to give me the outcome I that I expect. I totally TRUST my care to her and have referred many many friends who where thrilled to have quality work! She has amazing skills and i appreciate that she keeps staff that are capable and can do her high standards. She doesn't disappoint!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2018

Terrible experience with this dentist. She seemed knowledgeable at first, with all the cutting edge teaching that she does outside her practice. But I my opinion, she shouldn't be working on people. She was rude to her assistants, who seemed afraid of her. She is cold and uncaring with her patients. She didn't have time to fix something simple, and when things go wrong, she blames everyone else openly. It was a very disappointing experience. Not a good situation to be in when you need to trust your dentist.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr Leziy is extremely professional and so is her staff. I had gum work done and the operation was quick, limited pain, excellent instructions for recovery, great follow-up with me. I felt well briefed and in good hands. I highly recommend Dr. sSonia Lexie and her clinic. Also, they have an awesome view from the dentist chair of the North Vancouver mountains. Very serene.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Leziy by far exceeded my expectations in treatment. Her kindness far surpasses her amazing reputation. I can smile with confidence and without pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr. Sonia Leziy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leziy is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Fellow of the ICOI, and a member of the British Columbia Society of Periodontists, the Canadian Academy of Periodontists, the American Academy of Periodontists and the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. She is an associate clinical professor and sessional lecturer at the University of British Columbia and co-mentors the multi-disciplinary VIP study club. Dr. Leziy is a member of the editorial board of the Journal Spectrum Dialogue, the Journal Teamwork and the Journal of Esthetic Dentistry and periodic reviewer for the Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry. She has published on implant esthetics and surgical protocols, including a textbook chapter published by Quintessence Publishing (2008) and a chapter in a follow-up book, Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning, Volume II (2011). Dr. Leziy is actively involved in two clinical trials involving new dental implant designs. Dr. Leziy lectures internationally on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, and has been recognized among the top 100 clinicians in continuing education by Dentistry Today in 2007-2014. She was selected by her peers and by industry representatives as a Lucy Hobbs Award Winner in 2012- in the mentorship category and the 2013 co-recipient of the Seattle Study Club Saul Schluger Award for excellence in treatment planning. She was the program chair for the 2013 American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. Family is very important to Dr. Leziy. As loving wife and proud mother of two grown children, grand-daughter and grand-son, spending time with her family brings much enjoyment. Sonia enjoys gardening, cooking, and fishing as well as daily road-biking (be nice to her on the roads!) and skiing.

• English