Ratings for Dr. Sonia Leziy

I had 2 sets of gum surgery done. Dr. Leziy and staff were very professional and helpful. I recovered quite quickly and healed well. I have been pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Dr Leziy did a gum skin graph for me and I was amazed at how well the entire procedure went. I was nervous and apprehensive going in, but Sonia was so calm and caring and with great expertise she completed the entire procedure with very little pain or discomfort on my part. I was very impressed with her skills and personality along with her office staff and would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

I found Dr. Leziy to be very professional yet personable. My two gum surgeries were excellently performed and after surgery care was carefully explained. There were follow up phone calls and visits to check on how I was doing. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Leziy.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2014

An absolute a life changing experience! I have a beautiful smile that exudes my personality and physical appearance. I experienced quality service, professionalism, and an empathetic team approach. I felt confident with the treatment I received, Imperio Dental. This is an office I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

I had gum surgery with Dr Leziy and was amazed at how easy the experience was. I was back to work in no time and had no pain. I felt at ease the entire time due to her expertise and calmness. The staff from 1st appointment to finish were proficient and caring. I would return to this office if further work was ever needed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

When someone is the BEST and they have the SKILL AND TALENT which affects your health they are worth your time and money. I have had 3 AMAZING IMPLANTS that are so good I forget where they are and function like my own. I was so nervous about my first implant that i was in tears and the whole staff was compassionate and caring and I worried about nothing because the skill , sterilization , and Sonia skill is exemplary !! I found I got in on a timely matter and the appointments were punctual. I would not go anywhere else. She is the best in the west and I highly recommend her and her amazing staff. I have referred several people to her and all were highly satisfied. My smile is worth every bit of what she can do for you.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

It is not an easy task to schedule an appointment with that office. Every time I have to talk to receptionist I know that something is not going to work in the future. You will have to see Sonia, the dentist, first and a hygienist second, but the Dr. Lazy is never available . For the double fees they charge, they should do much better job to be available to patients. I would not recommend this office

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

She's knowledge but I've yet to get treatment as she's sent me for orthodonist consults. I have to agree that it's difficult to book appointments.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

Always late and frequently cancelling appts. I was called 3 times with excuses regarding why Dr. Lizey couldn't come in and that my appt had to be postponed. She performed 2 consultation appointments with a significant amount of the work/information provided repeated in the second appointment. All of this should have been completed in the first appointment. In selecting Dr. Lizey as my service provider, there was a commitment made that she could complete the work by a certain date in order to be covered by insurance and also have the subsequent work completed at my regular dentist. Due to the repeated cancellations, this work was never able to be completed It was a complete waste of money for both consultations since she did not do what she needed to do in the first one. There was also a complete lack of ownership for her commitment to provide service by a certain date and the office was quite rude about it.

Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Sonia Leziy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leziy is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Fellow of the ICOI, and a member of the British Columbia Society of Periodontists, the Canadian Academy of Periodontists, the American Academy of Periodontists and the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. She is an associate clinical professor and sessional lecturer at the University of British Columbia and co-mentors the multi-disciplinary VIP study club. Dr. Leziy is a member of the editorial board of the Journal Spectrum Dialogue, the Journal Teamwork and the Journal of Esthetic Dentistry and periodic reviewer for the Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry. She has published on implant esthetics and surgical protocols, including a textbook chapter published by Quintessence Publishing (2008) and a chapter in a follow-up book, Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning, Volume II (2011). Dr. Leziy is actively involved in two clinical trials involving new dental implant designs. Dr. Leziy lectures internationally on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, and has been recognized among the top 100 clinicians in continuing education by Dentistry Today in 2007-2014. She was selected by her peers and by industry representatives as a Lucy Hobbs Award Winner in 2012- in the mentorship category and the 2013 co-recipient of the Seattle Study Club Saul Schluger Award for excellence in treatment planning. She was the program chair for the 2013 American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. Family is very important to Dr. Leziy. As loving wife and proud mother of two grown children, grand-daughter and grand-son, spending time with her family brings much enjoyment. Sonia enjoys gardening, cooking, and fishing as well as daily road-biking (be nice to her on the roads!) and skiing.

• English