Ratings for Dr. Sonia Leziy

Dr. Leziy by far exceeded my expectations in treatment. Her kindness far surpasses her amazing reputation. I can smile with confidence and without pain.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I'll be up front over the fact that I am a health professional so I already had a lot of knowledge about implants before I ended up losing a tooth and needing an implant. Dr. Leziy was my first choice as a periodontist and I am very glad I saw her. My implant was not straight-forward, needing grafting and several procedures but everything went flawlessly and my implant is great. I had almost no discomfort throughout. I hope I never lose another tooth but if I do Dr. Leziy is the one who will be replacing it!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Leziy is an amazing dentist, she is dedicated, knowledgeable and is asked to speak world wide which indicates her expertise in this field. She is also a very nice person, I would happily hang out with her if she wasn't too busy saving people's teeth. My 3 hour procedure took 5 hours and she kept going so that I didn't have to come back and go through it again. She never even took a break! She is the best dentist ever, I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Leziy was very honest, knowledgeble and informative. Her manner and comunication skills were excellent and she went over and above what was necessary to put me at ease and prepare me for what was to be done..

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Leziy is extremely thorough and genuinely cared about me and every last detail about my dental care. Good luck finding a more qualified or talented implant specialist anywhere. She lectures around the globe on the subject, so it's understandable that it takes some time to get in and see her - but the wait is worth it to have the best. She gave me every confidence that I was in good hands. The girls at reception were awesome and made me feel welcome. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Leziy by my family dentist to assess my candidacy for All-on-4 implants. Sonia was highly professional as was her supporting staff. The process went smoothly. I am very pleased as I experienced virtually no discomfort. No more restrictions with my diet. The office gets my full recommendation.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr.Leziy is a pro. Great knowledge and cares about her work and people she is working on. Staff also extremely helpful and follow up on appointments and paperwork. Very recommendable.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

The comment before mine could have been written by me, but it wasn't so I'll write my own. Dr. Leziy is very professional and makes sure the job is done right, but she also has an excellent bedside manner. Four years ago, she pulled a tooth of mine that had a broken root. This year, she pulled a tooth of mine that had broken. When the area was healed, she did the dental implants in both spaces. She is very compassionate and cares about her patients. She is also very, very good at her job. The ladies that work with her, from the reception desk to the people who assist her in procedures, are very sweet and helpful. They have worked with me to ensure that I get the appointments I need, in order to have my dental work done as soon as possible. They also arrange free parking and file insurance on my behalf. My experience at this dental specialist has been very good overall and I would definitely recommend any of the specialists at Imperio Group.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I recently had Dr. Leziy pull my broken tooth and then have gone on to get an implant. It went very well and I felt very comfortable and at ease the whole time. The staff is very friendly, professional and kind. It has been a very good experience and I would highly recommend anyone to go there.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Every part of this team was very professional and i left with an overall feeling that i been to the best in the business. Dr. Leziy preformed gum surgery on me and i would say it went very well. I know that they preform much more complicated procedures, and knowing what i know now i would have no concerns about working with Dr. Leziy and her hygienists again.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr. Sonia Leziy's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Leziy is a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada, a Fellow of the ICOI, and a member of the British Columbia Society of Periodontists, the Canadian Academy of Periodontists, the American Academy of Periodontists and the American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. She is an associate clinical professor and sessional lecturer at the University of British Columbia and co-mentors the multi-disciplinary VIP study club. Dr. Leziy is a member of the editorial board of the Journal Spectrum Dialogue, the Journal Teamwork and the Journal of Esthetic Dentistry and periodic reviewer for the Journal of Periodontics and Restorative Dentistry. She has published on implant esthetics and surgical protocols, including a textbook chapter published by Quintessence Publishing (2008) and a chapter in a follow-up book, Interdisciplinary Treatment Planning, Volume II (2011). Dr. Leziy is actively involved in two clinical trials involving new dental implant designs. Dr. Leziy lectures internationally on the subject of implants and advanced esthetics/periodontal plastic surgery, and has been recognized among the top 100 clinicians in continuing education by Dentistry Today in 2007-2014. She was selected by her peers and by industry representatives as a Lucy Hobbs Award Winner in 2012- in the mentorship category and the 2013 co-recipient of the Seattle Study Club Saul Schluger Award for excellence in treatment planning. She was the program chair for the 2013 American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry. Family is very important to Dr. Leziy. As loving wife and proud mother of two grown children, grand-daughter and grand-son, spending time with her family brings much enjoyment. Sonia enjoys gardening, cooking, and fishing as well as daily road-biking (be nice to her on the roads!) and skiing.

• English
  • French

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.