Ratings for Dr. Aaron Fox

Dr Fox did a root canal on my tooth and I felt no pain. I was so scared of this procedure. Dr Fox made me feel relaxed during the treatment. I didn't feel a single bit of pain during or after wards. Thanks Dr Fox !

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I did rate my dentist, Dr. Aaron Fox 2 times in here bur it doesn't show up in rate md. I just wondering why. If anyone want to verify am I a patient of Dr. Aaron Fox. My email address is jkcyu1@gmail.com I just want to see my rating of my dentist Dr. Aaron Fox as soon as possible in here. Thank Yu, Jacqueline Yu

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr. Aaron Fox is an excellent apocoectomy surgery. He did the surgery on me using the advances in endodontic microsurgery. The result is perfect and my infection tooth don`t need to extracted. Dr. Fox also very professional and loving dentist. He treats his patients like his loving family. He is great, I just love his well prepare caring surgery.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Dr. Fox did a perfect Apicoectomy microsurgery on me. My orthodontist referred me to Dr. Fox because my root canal become infected or cracked after the root canals treatment many years ago from other dentist. As an experience endodontist, Dr. Fox used the advances microsurgery and also warned me if the tooth is cracked or fractured, it may have to extracted, and the microsurgery will not continue. The surgery is very successful and I got all the compliments from my family dentist, My orthodontist's team. They all told me, my right side and the left side gum looks no different, and the gum line closed nice and tight. I like his job and he is very focus and professional. Of course loving and friendly too.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Love this man! He's talented and knows what he's doing. Please stop cussing at your patients but I don't blame him, some people...

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016