Ratings for Dr. Azi Ahmadi

knowledge and helps you know what is going on. i like them much. i recomend them very much.

Submitted April 26, 2012

Azi is truly an inspiration. She is as knowledgeable, as she is nice. She takes the time to get to know all of her patients personally, and helped me to reach, and maintain my goal weight. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking to change their lives, lose weight, and improve their health.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Extremly friendly environment, I would definitely recommend them to anybody

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

"Living proof that a healthy diet can make a difference! Up until 2 weeks ago, my stomach always hurt me. If it wasn't before I ate, it would be after I ate, I just never felt well. Even though I had been to the doctor and was diagnosed with IBS, they never really gave me the care that I needed. Their solution would be a prescription drug that never gave me the results I was looking for. So after many years of feeling terrible I decided that I should see a nutritionist. That's when I called Azi. After going over my stomach issues and eating habits she suggested a few simple changes to my diet and I was amazed in what a difference it has made in my life! Thanks Azi!"

Submitted April 24, 2012