Ratings for Dr. William Hayes

My husband goes in with chest pain....he was told by the other Dr. who works there that that is normal....today he gets a tick bite (that was safely removed) we ask for the standard dose of doxycycline which is 2X100mg tabs...and was denied as he was bit in less than 24 hours. Staff was rude on my initial call. had a tree fall on his head and never once was anything followed up on or called with any results. Worst Dr. I have ever seen. Scary. This is our experience.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

My family were patients of Dr. H for years. He is one of the most compassionate persons I know and the best doctor as well! I have moved and will miss him as my doctor and friend.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

He is incredible. He is kind and compassionate. The best doctor you will find !

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

He is amazing. He has been my family dr for years and has helped my entire family greatly.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Super doc. Mary is great with my family. Obviously if you have a problem with her, you must have pissed her off. Liam is fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Hayes is very thoughtful and conscientious, getting by his watch dog for important issues is another matter

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Hayes has been amazing with my family and when my husbands grandfather's doctor retired he took him on as well. His staff is fantastic and very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr Haye is a very well manered knowledgeable doctor. His staff on the other hand is something to be desired lol something has to be done about rude scary mary

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013