Dr. Bryce Weber

Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

Dr. Weber has performed surgery on my son twice in the past six months and he takes the time to explain things well. He has made me fee supported and informed while putting up with my constant constant tears and anxiety around operations on my baby lol and has made me feel confident in his knowledge and ability to give my son the ability to have a normal life. I would recommend him to anyone. He is smart, confident, and has my complete trust.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr Weber lack manners,He was abrupt, insensitive and was not child friendly. Dr Weber approached us had a negative emotional impact on him afterward. I do not feel he should be working with children.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Weber raises the bar! ... He is brilliant, kind, punctual and sensitive to my son’s needs. So grateful to have him on our team 🤗

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

Dr Weber lack manners when we visited his office. He was abrupt, insensitive and was not child friendly. My child is old enough to comprehend the issues and the way Dr Weber approached us had a negative emotional impact on him afterward. I do not feel he should be working with children.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2018

Dr Weber is wonderful. He made my sons surgery completely worry free and was always informative and supportive.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Dr. Weber is a wonderful doctor but his office is absolutely TERRIBLE!!! You can call anytime and never get anyone to answer the phone. Their voicemail says to leave a message and they will call you back within 2 business days, which is already pretty ridiculous, but they don't actually call you back... EVER!!! I called over and over and left several messages over a period of weeks and never did get a call back! So although I like Dr. Weber, I'm switching to a different Urologist just because of the terrible office!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Weber is the best Urologist. He is a very professional, responsible, caring doctor. Our 5 years old twin boys have been seen Dr. Weber for 5years. He did great operations for both of our boys(he fixed the problems that our former family doctor had made on both our boys’ circumcisions). Dr. Weber really cares about his patients and takes time to diagnose and explain in details and treatment. He even took time to drew pictures to help me understand the operations. He also paid attention to listen to us and cares about our worry and concern. Last month he told us our boys are very good and no longer need to follow up. we had wonderful experiences with Dr. Weber in past five years and we really appreciate what he did for us. He saved our happiness.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great doctor, but never been better than a 1/2hr late in the last 3 appointments. Punctuality certainly not hos forte.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I was very sick on holiday Friday and he stayed to perform my surgery at nearly 1 am. I had no idea I was in such medical distress until he calmly explained everything to me. He has an amazing sense of humour and made me feel very comfortable and well taken care of. I wish I could stay the same about the other staff at the Rockyview I was left with very specific instructions from Dr Weber and I had to fight with switchboard to have a page sent to Dr Weber. He promptly returned my call, just like it was suppose to happen. Emergency lead me to Dr Weber, thank goodness it wasn't anyone else. I was septic and never had a worry with Dr Weber

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very patient, kind, busy clinic but Dr.Weber always gives me the time . I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017