Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

I was very sick on holiday Friday and he stayed to perform my surgery at nearly 1 am. I had no idea I was in such medical distress until he calmly explained everything to me. He has an amazing sense of humour and made me feel very comfortable and well taken care of. I wish I could stay the same about the other staff at the Rockyview I was left with very specific instructions from Dr Weber and I had to fight with switchboard to have a page sent to Dr Weber. He promptly returned my call, just like it was suppose to happen. Emergency lead me to Dr Weber, thank goodness it wasn't anyone else. I was septic and never had a worry with Dr Weber

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very patient, kind, busy clinic but Dr.Weber always gives me the time . I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Fantastic and verbintelligent doctor who have his heart to his patients.. we are very thankful DR WEBER

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Weber saved me from a life threathing infection. He acted real fast and god knows what would have happened if he wasnt working. God bless him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Weber is amazing! We have had nothing but great experiences with him. He has done 2 surgeries on one of our children and will be doing a surgery on another one of our children. He is so kind and patient and so knowledgeable! He has always made sure that we had all the information we need and really has taken his time to make sure that we feel all our needs are met. If anyone I know is ever looking for a urologist for their children I will definitely recommend that they get a referral to him. I honestly could go on forever with good things to say about him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I believe Dr.Weber is a fantastic doctor but my visit with my infant son this morning was too rushed and I left flustered and upset. I needed to dress my baby to calm him after his examination but Dr.Weber was rushing and giving me the instructions before I could find my bearings. Maybe he was under great pressure today we'll see on our next visit

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Weber! My son needed a double Orchidopexy repair - which was terrifying news. The initial assessment was quick and informative. Him and the hospital staff were comforting when it came to his surgery. I was very happy with the nurses, and the information from Dr. Weber himself. The follow-up appointment went very well, and dr. Weber answered all my questions and concerns. He even said we can do another follow-up in a year, if I still had any concerns. Very happy and felt very comforted, which is important when it comes to babies!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very personable and re-assuring. Has a great sense of humour and medical knowledge is understandable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Amazing Doctor not sure what our family would do without him

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

We had to travel from sask to have surgery with Dr Weber since the pediatric Urologist here felt he would do better with Dr Weber. Our son did very well after surgery and we are VERY happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016