Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

Amazing Doctor not sure what our family would do without him

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

We had to travel from sask to have surgery with Dr Weber since the pediatric Urologist here felt he would do better with Dr Weber. Our son did very well after surgery and we are VERY happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

When he is with a medical student or a doctor doing residency, Dr. Weber presents as extremely professional. But when he is not being watched by other professionals, he rushes through things and doesn't listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

We have had 3 different surgeries for our sons with Dr. Webber. I seriously can bot say enough good things about him. He is straight to the point, helpful and is approachable. I am beyond thankful for everything he has done for us.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Finally my leaky bladder has been fixed, excellent doctor and very enjoyable experience. If you have a spinal cord injury (which judging from his waiting room many do) this is the doctor to be reffered to

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Weber and was reassured he was very skilled at circumcisions. Even though I was informed he had a long wait list, he saw us right away. The first time I was in to see him he was able to identify the problem. During this visit, he was thorough, professional and walked me through the details while explaining the procedure and easily identified the reasons why I was having problems. The surgery was done 2 weeks later. Amazing job! I had no pain afterwards and healing was much quicker than I imagined. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel to this man for changing my life. I am finally back to myself and am able to enjoy life 100%. Dr. Weber and his entire staff are just amazing - very professional, caring and understanding. After my experience, I wondered why I waited so long! He is very skilled at his work. Dr. Weber is the specialist you want to see.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Finally a surgeon cares about his patients and a tries to fit patients in that truly require help. When you look around his waiting room you understand this doc is helping those in need. Congrats to whoever recruited this gem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

EXTREMELY disappointed, never follows up. You have to leave multiple messages with his office staff before ever getting a call back. He is ALWAYS running behind, not once have I waited less then an hour over my appointment time. If tried to be referred to someone else but they all look after each other and they just put me back in the uncaring hands of Dr Weber

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

welcome to the FREE canadian health care, arrogant, self -serving and beware. we foot the bill for all the nice toys for to ply their trade. HELP I totally understand Americans fear of health care services provided by the government

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 days. She went to Dr. Webber and he pulled my son in for emergency surgery. He has been great with follow up concerns having tests done and sending my son to the pain clinic. He speaks to my son like a person and listens to what he has to say. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016