Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

We have had 3 different surgeries for our sons with Dr. Webber. I seriously can bot say enough good things about him. He is straight to the point, helpful and is approachable. I am beyond thankful for everything he has done for us.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Finally my leaky bladder has been fixed, excellent doctor and very enjoyable experience. If you have a spinal cord injury (which judging from his waiting room many do) this is the doctor to be reffered to

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Weber and was reassured he was very skilled at circumcisions. Even though I was informed he had a long wait list, he saw us right away. The first time I was in to see him he was able to identify the problem. During this visit, he was thorough, professional and walked me through the details while explaining the procedure and easily identified the reasons why I was having problems. The surgery was done 2 weeks later. Amazing job! I had no pain afterwards and healing was much quicker than I imagined. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel to this man for changing my life. I am finally back to myself and am able to enjoy life 100%. Dr. Weber and his entire staff are just amazing - very professional, caring and understanding. After my experience, I wondered why I waited so long! He is very skilled at his work. Dr. Weber is the specialist you want to see.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Finally a surgeon cares about his patients and a tries to fit patients in that truly require help. When you look around his waiting room you understand this doc is helping those in need. Congrats to whoever recruited this gem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

EXTREMELY disappointed, never follows up. You have to leave multiple messages with his office staff before ever getting a call back. He is ALWAYS running behind, not once have I waited less then an hour over my appointment time. If tried to be referred to someone else but they all look after each other and they just put me back in the uncaring hands of Dr Weber

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

welcome to the FREE canadian health care, arrogant, self -serving and beware. we foot the bill for all the nice toys for to ply their trade. HELP I totally understand Americans fear of health care services provided by the government

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 days. She went to Dr. Webber and he pulled my son in for emergency surgery. He has been great with follow up concerns having tests done and sending my son to the pain clinic. He speaks to my son like a person and listens to what he has to say. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

He was excellent with my young daughter. Very informative.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

dr weber is a great doctor.thank you for everything u have done.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As a woman admitted to the ER for an emergency kidney stone removal, Dr. Weber was on call so therefore did the surgery. Having never met him before, he initially seemed kind and generally concerned. After my surgery, upon follow up, I discussed my issue with constant UTI's for many years. He did some tests and determined that my bladder was not fully emptying even though I was constantly needing to use the washroom, so he suggested meds for an overactive bladder and bladder botox. I listened to him, not fully understanding the situation (admittedly stupid on my part, but trusting regardless) but he sounded very knowledgeable. I ended up not being able to pass urine AT ALL for three months! I had to start self catheterizing up to six times a day. Upon an additional follow up he suggested botox again. Even I understood at this point that botox would not help me empty my bladder completely, and additional botox surgery was pointless. I booked an appointment and as usual waited well past an hour of when the appointment was booked, he was uncaring, uncommunicative and wouldn't answer my questions. he has since refused to see me, offering only additional botox surgeries as a treatment. Horrible attitude, doesn't listen to his patients (at least not the female ones) and truly disappointed and discouraged to have finally had the opportunity to see a urologist for a lifelong problem, but no help whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015