You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

Finally a surgeon cares about his patients and a tries to fit patients in that truly require help. When you look around his waiting room you understand this doc is helping those in need. Congrats to whoever recruited this gem.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

EXTREMELY disappointed, never follows up. You have to leave multiple messages with his office staff before ever getting a call back. He is ALWAYS running behind, not once have I waited less then an hour over my appointment time. If tried to be referred to someone else but they all look after each other and they just put me back in the uncaring hands of Dr Weber

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

welcome to the FREE canadian health care, arrogant, self -serving and beware. we foot the bill for all the nice toys for to ply their trade. HELP I totally understand Americans fear of health care services provided by the government

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 days. She went to Dr. Webber and he pulled my son in for emergency surgery. He has been great with follow up concerns having tests done and sending my son to the pain clinic. He speaks to my son like a person and listens to what he has to say. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

He was excellent with my young daughter. Very informative.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

dr weber is a great doctor.thank you for everything u have done.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As a woman admitted to the ER for an emergency kidney stone removal, Dr. Weber was on call so therefore did the surgery. Having never met him before, he initially seemed kind and generally concerned. After my surgery, upon follow up, I discussed my issue with constant UTI's for many years. He did some tests and determined that my bladder was not fully emptying even though I was constantly needing to use the washroom, so he suggested meds for an overactive bladder and bladder botox. I listened to him, not fully understanding the situation (admittedly stupid on my part, but trusting regardless) but he sounded very knowledgeable. I ended up not being able to pass urine AT ALL for three months! I had to start self catheterizing up to six times a day. Upon an additional follow up he suggested botox again. Even I understood at this point that botox would not help me empty my bladder completely, and additional botox surgery was pointless. I booked an appointment and as usual waited well past an hour of when the appointment was booked, he was uncaring, uncommunicative and wouldn't answer my questions. he has since refused to see me, offering only additional botox surgeries as a treatment. Horrible attitude, doesn't listen to his patients (at least not the female ones) and truly disappointed and discouraged to have finally had the opportunity to see a urologist for a lifelong problem, but no help whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Bryce Weber's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Finally a surgeon cares about his patients and a tries to fit patients in that truly require help. When you look around his waiting room you understand this doc..."

March 24, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "EXTREMELY disappointed, never follows up. You have to leave multiple messages with his office staff before ever getting a call back. He is ALWAYS running behind..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "welcome to the FREE canadian health care, arrogant, self -serving and beware. we foot the bill for all the nice toys for to ply their trade. HELP I totally unde..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 da..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He was excellent with my young daughter. Very informative. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr weber is a great doctor.thank you for everything u have done. "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "As a woman admitted to the ER for an emergency kidney stone removal, Dr. Weber was on call so therefore did the surgery. Having never met him before, he initia..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! We saw him on a Tuesday and surgery was scheduled the next day to fix our babes issue. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weber is very knowledgeable , kind, caring and truly one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone!"

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We will always be grateful to dr. Weber you have a little boy who has kidney problems and hernia and he has always been there to help us so thank you Dr Weber"

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr.Weber! He fixed my baby's little problem with his circumscision and at our follow up appointment I had asked him about another totally unrelated iss..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for saving my kidney Dr. Weber. You're forever my hero."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weber is a busy man yet very knowledgable and an excellent surgeon. It was a very difficult time when my son was diagnosed with kidney cancer and yet he and ..."

November 3, 2014