Dr. Bryce Weber

Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

Dr. Weber is a wonderful doctor but his office is absolutely TERRIBLE!!! You can call anytime and never get anyone to answer the phone. Their voicemail says to leave a message and they will call you back within 2 business days, which is already pretty ridiculous, but they don't actually call you back... EVER!!! I called over and over and left several messages over a period of weeks and never did get a call back! So although I like Dr. Weber, I'm switching to a different Urologist just because of the terrible office!!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Weber is the best Urologist. He is a very professional, responsible, caring doctor. Our 5 years old twin boys have been seen Dr. Weber for 5years. He did great operations for both of our boys(he fixed the problems that our former family doctor had made on both our boys’ circumcisions). Dr. Weber really cares about his patients and takes time to diagnose and explain in details and treatment. He even took time to drew pictures to help me understand the operations. He also paid attention to listen to us and cares about our worry and concern. Last month he told us our boys are very good and no longer need to follow up. we had wonderful experiences with Dr. Weber in past five years and we really appreciate what he did for us. He saved our happiness.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Great doctor, but never been better than a 1/2hr late in the last 3 appointments. Punctuality certainly not hos forte.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

I was very sick on holiday Friday and he stayed to perform my surgery at nearly 1 am. I had no idea I was in such medical distress until he calmly explained everything to me. He has an amazing sense of humour and made me feel very comfortable and well taken care of. I wish I could stay the same about the other staff at the Rockyview I was left with very specific instructions from Dr Weber and I had to fight with switchboard to have a page sent to Dr Weber. He promptly returned my call, just like it was suppose to happen. Emergency lead me to Dr Weber, thank goodness it wasn't anyone else. I was septic and never had a worry with Dr Weber

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Very patient, kind, busy clinic but Dr.Weber always gives me the time . I highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Fantastic and verbintelligent doctor who have his heart to his patients.. we are very thankful DR WEBER

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Dr Weber saved me from a life threathing infection. He acted real fast and god knows what would have happened if he wasnt working. God bless him

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Weber is amazing! We have had nothing but great experiences with him. He has done 2 surgeries on one of our children and will be doing a surgery on another one of our children. He is so kind and patient and so knowledgeable! He has always made sure that we had all the information we need and really has taken his time to make sure that we feel all our needs are met. If anyone I know is ever looking for a urologist for their children I will definitely recommend that they get a referral to him. I honestly could go on forever with good things to say about him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I believe Dr.Weber is a fantastic doctor but my visit with my infant son this morning was too rushed and I left flustered and upset. I needed to dress my baby to calm him after his examination but Dr.Weber was rushing and giving me the instructions before I could find my bearings. Maybe he was under great pressure today we'll see on our next visit

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Weber! My son needed a double Orchidopexy repair - which was terrifying news. The initial assessment was quick and informative. Him and the hospital staff were comforting when it came to his surgery. I was very happy with the nurses, and the information from Dr. Weber himself. The follow-up appointment went very well, and dr. Weber answered all my questions and concerns. He even said we can do another follow-up in a year, if I still had any concerns. Very happy and felt very comforted, which is important when it comes to babies!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017