Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

Dr Weber is amazing! We have had nothing but great experiences with him. He has done 2 surgeries on one of our children and will be doing a surgery on another one of our children. He is so kind and patient and so knowledgeable! He has always made sure that we had all the information we need and really has taken his time to make sure that we feel all our needs are met. If anyone I know is ever looking for a urologist for their children I will definitely recommend that they get a referral to him. I honestly could go on forever with good things to say about him!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I believe Dr.Weber is a fantastic doctor but my visit with my infant son this morning was too rushed and I left flustered and upset. I needed to dress my baby to calm him after his examination but Dr.Weber was rushing and giving me the instructions before I could find my bearings. Maybe he was under great pressure today we'll see on our next visit

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I was very happy with Dr. Weber! My son needed a double Orchidopexy repair - which was terrifying news. The initial assessment was quick and informative. Him and the hospital staff were comforting when it came to his surgery. I was very happy with the nurses, and the information from Dr. Weber himself. The follow-up appointment went very well, and dr. Weber answered all my questions and concerns. He even said we can do another follow-up in a year, if I still had any concerns. Very happy and felt very comforted, which is important when it comes to babies!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Very personable and re-assuring. Has a great sense of humour and medical knowledge is understandable.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

Amazing Doctor not sure what our family would do without him

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

We had to travel from sask to have surgery with Dr Weber since the pediatric Urologist here felt he would do better with Dr Weber. Our son did very well after surgery and we are VERY happy with the result.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

When he is with a medical student or a doctor doing residency, Dr. Weber presents as extremely professional. But when he is not being watched by other professionals, he rushes through things and doesn't listen to the patient.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

We have had 3 different surgeries for our sons with Dr. Webber. I seriously can bot say enough good things about him. He is straight to the point, helpful and is approachable. I am beyond thankful for everything he has done for us.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Finally my leaky bladder has been fixed, excellent doctor and very enjoyable experience. If you have a spinal cord injury (which judging from his waiting room many do) this is the doctor to be reffered to

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Weber and was reassured he was very skilled at circumcisions. Even though I was informed he had a long wait list, he saw us right away. The first time I was in to see him he was able to identify the problem. During this visit, he was thorough, professional and walked me through the details while explaining the procedure and easily identified the reasons why I was having problems. The surgery was done 2 weeks later. Amazing job! I had no pain afterwards and healing was much quicker than I imagined. I cannot tell you how indebted I feel to this man for changing my life. I am finally back to myself and am able to enjoy life 100%. Dr. Weber and his entire staff are just amazing - very professional, caring and understanding. After my experience, I wondered why I waited so long! He is very skilled at his work. Dr. Weber is the specialist you want to see.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016