You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Bryce Weber

I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 days. She went to Dr. Webber and he pulled my son in for emergency surgery. He has been great with follow up concerns having tests done and sending my son to the pain clinic. He speaks to my son like a person and listens to what he has to say. I can't say enough good things.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

He was excellent with my young daughter. Very informative.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

dr weber is a great doctor.thank you for everything u have done.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

As a woman admitted to the ER for an emergency kidney stone removal, Dr. Weber was on call so therefore did the surgery. Having never met him before, he initially seemed kind and generally concerned. After my surgery, upon follow up, I discussed my issue with constant UTI's for many years. He did some tests and determined that my bladder was not fully emptying even though I was constantly needing to use the washroom, so he suggested meds for an overactive bladder and bladder botox. I listened to him, not fully understanding the situation (admittedly stupid on my part, but trusting regardless) but he sounded very knowledgeable. I ended up not being able to pass urine AT ALL for three months! I had to start self catheterizing up to six times a day. Upon an additional follow up he suggested botox again. Even I understood at this point that botox would not help me empty my bladder completely, and additional botox surgery was pointless. I booked an appointment and as usual waited well past an hour of when the appointment was booked, he was uncaring, uncommunicative and wouldn't answer my questions. he has since refused to see me, offering only additional botox surgeries as a treatment. Horrible attitude, doesn't listen to his patients (at least not the female ones) and truly disappointed and discouraged to have finally had the opportunity to see a urologist for a lifelong problem, but no help whatsoever.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

We love Dr.Weber! He fixed my baby's little problem with his circumscision and at our follow up appointment I had asked him about another totally unrelated issue. He prescribed me with something that fixed the problem in 2 days. The other dr's I talked i had talked to about it didn't do anything but refer me to a clinic that has a 2 year wait list!! My baby would have been in terrible pain and discomfort for 2 years if it wasn't for you Dr. Weber. Thank you soooo much<3

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Thank you for saving my kidney Dr. Weber. You're forever my hero.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr Weber is a busy man yet very knowledgable and an excellent surgeon. It was a very difficult time when my son was diagnosed with kidney cancer and yet he and his staff tried to keep me calm. I will never forget how relaxed Dr Weber was throughout the process and how he told me his perspective which in retrospect was a surgeons view yet truthful and to the point if your good at your job. Either I can not say anything bad about this man he cured my son of cancer and will be his hero forever.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Bryce Weber's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been so thankful and appreciative to Dr. Webber and his staff. His nurse listened to me when I told her my son was throwing up and had a fever for 3 da..."

February 1, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He was excellent with my young daughter. Very informative. "

January 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr weber is a great doctor.thank you for everything u have done. "

January 9, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "As a woman admitted to the ER for an emergency kidney stone removal, Dr. Weber was on call so therefore did the surgery. Having never met him before, he initia..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! We saw him on a Tuesday and surgery was scheduled the next day to fix our babes issue. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Weber is very knowledgeable , kind, caring and truly one of the best doctors I have ever seen. I highly recommend him to anyone!"

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We will always be grateful to dr. Weber you have a little boy who has kidney problems and hernia and he has always been there to help us so thank you Dr Weber"

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr.Weber! He fixed my baby's little problem with his circumscision and at our follow up appointment I had asked him about another totally unrelated iss..."

March 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for saving my kidney Dr. Weber. You're forever my hero."

January 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Weber is a busy man yet very knowledgable and an excellent surgeon. It was a very difficult time when my son was diagnosed with kidney cancer and yet he and ..."

November 3, 2014