Ratings for Dr. Dina A. Eliopoulos

I thought Dr Eliopoulos and her team were extremely helpful and kind . They make sure you are very comfortable with whichever deisicions you come up with together. I am very happy with my results and have reccommended her and her office to several friends already.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Why did not I do this sooner. I absolutely love the results and would recommend Botox to anybody. One of the great things that Dr. Eliopoulos' office does is to inject just the right amount so that one's face does not become frozen, but youthful and natural.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Great bedside manner, felt very comfortable with her care. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr E and her staff make you feel relaxed and comfortable during your procedure. Everything is explained and all options are given to help you make the right decision for you . .

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Amazing experience overall. From the initial consult for a breast augmentation, to scheduling appointments, surgery in the hospital and every follow up...service was professional and well exceeded my expectations. Having worked in healthcare for twelve years, I would recommend this practice to anyone looking to be a better version of themselves. Thank you for making me look and feel my best!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Could not be happier with Dr Eliopoulos and her entire staff were excellent with their guidance and support through my entire process of my reconstruction ... They always were very professional and did excellent work .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Eliopoulos preformed my breast augmentation surgery over 7 years ago. 7 years later still very pleased with the results. When I heard her office was now a Thermiva provider I decided to give it a try. Megi was so patient and knowledgable. My husband and I are very happy with the change in appearance and moisture.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Dina A. Eliopoulos's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)