Ratings for Dr. Dina A. Eliopoulos

Dr E and her staff make you feel relaxed and comfortable during your procedure. Everything is explained and all options are given to help you make the right decision for you . .

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Amazing experience overall. From the initial consult for a breast augmentation, to scheduling appointments, surgery in the hospital and every follow up...service was professional and well exceeded my expectations. Having worked in healthcare for twelve years, I would recommend this practice to anyone looking to be a better version of themselves. Thank you for making me look and feel my best!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Could not be happier with Dr Eliopoulos and her entire staff were excellent with their guidance and support through my entire process of my reconstruction ... They always were very professional and did excellent work .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Dr. Eliopoulos preformed my breast augmentation surgery over 7 years ago. 7 years later still very pleased with the results. When I heard her office was now a Thermiva provider I decided to give it a try. Megi was so patient and knowledgable. My husband and I are very happy with the change in appearance and moisture.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Dina A. Eliopoulos's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1992)