Ratings for Dr. Thulani Mtshali

Dr Mtshali is the BEST doctor I have EVER been to. This man works in a clinic that serves a huge portion of rural saskatchewan and is often the ONLY dr on duty. He is very kind, patient and cares. He follows up on EVERYTHING.I now live hours away but have often been tempted to make the drive to see Dr. Mtshali about some of my health concerns.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

Dr Mtsali was very thorough and did not just brush me off like some others. He explained everything, took the time to examine me, and wrote down the things I wanted to research. He seems very knowledgable. I have nothing bad to say about him

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

This doctor cares...enough to prescribe an abundance of narcotics and enable people that need serious help to believe they are fine. This doctor can easily be fleeced by patients.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

Dr. Mtshali is a very caring man. He looks you in the eye, listens and is not in a rush with you. He follows up and is concerned how you are doing. Very thankful for him in our community!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012