Ratings for Dr. Regine Melameth

We’ve been seing Dr. Melameth for 6 years now. She takes the time to explain everything to my daughter and myself, makes sure we understand what ‘s important and makes you feel comfortable asking all the questions. My daughter never likes going to the Dr. But seems to be comfortable with Dr. Melameth and that’s what important. I truly trust her with all her capacity as a pediatrician.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Melameth is the pediatrician of both of my children (18 months and 2 years 1/2). There was an adjustment period before being able to book an appointment with her but now all seems resolved. I highly recommend her, she is a very good doctor and good with kids. The only issue I have witnessed so far is the waiting time but that's the case for any doctor. Clinic Medic Elle is a very nice clinic but it is not easy to find parking and they have a lot patients. I am hoping they can improve their system to avoid complaints.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I just found out she is working out of Clinic Medic Elle or CME, 514-788-2888 her patients' files are there. weird that they told you she's not practising any more. She is great with the kids and really takes time with them. However the one time we saw her, we waited like 3 hours in the waiting room and she was 5 patients behind in her schedule.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr melameth has quit tiny tots clinic therefore cancelling my kids' appointments after a year wait! Ok so we call the new place she works at, they tell us she is on a leave for the next 5 months and to call back at that time. We do. Guess what? Dr melameth stopped practicing medicine is what they're telling us now, you're on your own to try and find a new pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Saw her in 2017. One of the worst experiences of my life. Avoid her at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

I've always found her to give effective treatment and advice. She's been the doctor for my two sons for over 5 years and I recently heard she changed clinics. Would willingly follow her so that she could continue to be our doctor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

very rude, she doesn't careabout the parents concerns she just tells you to step outside so she can tell your teenage daughter that your mom is old fashioned and has old fashioned ideas about new medication.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Bonjour J'ai vu Dr Melameth le 31 octobre avec mes 2 enfants...Enfin, je suis très contente de trouver un médecin qui va suivre mes 2 enfants 11 ans et ma fille 5 ans. Elle a tout de suite mis à l'aise mon fils qui lui a tout expliqué. Elle m'a rassurée avoir fait un test de diabète pour ma fille. je suis partie l'esprit tranquille. Je recommande Dr Melameth à tous parent voulant avoir un bon médecin pour ses enfants. Merci Dr !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great doctor and person to speak to, very friendly, knows her stuff and loves what she does.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. MELAMETH has followed my daughter since her 8 week checkup. Although I have always found her to be very nice, I feel like she lacks an individualistic approach to her patients and tends to refer to the most likely diagnosis rather than take the time to test her patients. She incorrectly diagnosed my newborn with a dairy intolerance to my breast milk, when the problem was easily fixed by modifying my nursing technique. And she has told us that my daughter is almost obese right in front of her which I found a little insensitive.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Regine Melameth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French