Ratings for Dr. Regine Melameth

very rude, she doesn't careabout the parents concerns she just tells you to step outside so she can tell your teenage daughter that your mom is old fashioned and has old fashioned ideas about new medication.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Bonjour J'ai vu Dr Melameth le 31 octobre avec mes 2 enfants...Enfin, je suis très contente de trouver un médecin qui va suivre mes 2 enfants 11 ans et ma fille 5 ans. Elle a tout de suite mis à l'aise mon fils qui lui a tout expliqué. Elle m'a rassurée avoir fait un test de diabète pour ma fille. je suis partie l'esprit tranquille. Je recommande Dr Melameth à tous parent voulant avoir un bon médecin pour ses enfants. Merci Dr !

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Great doctor and person to speak to, very friendly, knows her stuff and loves what she does.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. MELAMETH has followed my daughter since her 8 week checkup. Although I have always found her to be very nice, I feel like she lacks an individualistic approach to her patients and tends to refer to the most likely diagnosis rather than take the time to test her patients. She incorrectly diagnosed my newborn with a dairy intolerance to my breast milk, when the problem was easily fixed by modifying my nursing technique. And she has told us that my daughter is almost obese right in front of her which I found a little insensitive.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I saw Dr. Melameth as an adult at the walk-in clinic -- and she really helped me with new ideas to long term issues. :)

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She's condescending, cold and rude. She takes forever to see you since she's talking with her assistant and listening to music while you're waiting. Terrible doctor and worst experience. I do not recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

She's my kids Pediatrician and I'm very happy with her. She's sweet with the kids, listen to parents concerns and has a lot of experience. So far she always give me right diagnoses and adequate treatments. The only think I regret is that sometimes she's so busy and it takes a while to find an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

J'ai rencontré la dr Melameth hier en urgence. Elle est très compatissante et à l'écoute. Elle a cherché et m'a suggéré des façons de surmonter mes difficultés. Elle a pris son temps pour m'écouter et me parler. Merci dr Melameth

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Rude doctor! She's very condescending and seems to give out antibiotics like candy! She needs to start listening to parents . She also says that 80 kids die each year in quebec because of meningitis type B which is completely false!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Dr Melameth is rude and doesn't seem to want to have a discussion with the parents. Very cold with my child. When I came to see her my daughter was 3 years old. She made her feel very uncomfortable. My daughter refused to talk to her. After what she just randomly said to me that she believed that my daughter was autistic. I'm glad we switched doctors.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr. Regine Melameth's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• French