Ratings for Dr. Charles Constantine

Was blunt in informing my husband that he had 2-5 years left with his only kidney. Did not recommend diet or lifestyle changes that would benefit him to prolong the functioning of his only kidney. Didn’t seem knowledgeable

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

This comment is not about the doctor but about his receptionist, my appointment was booked 4 months ago and today when I showed up for my appointment she lied on my face saying that my appointment was changed to 2 days ago and she confirmed the changes with me . And when she couldn't prove that, she told me that we don't want to see you anymore and you can find any other doctor . I am shocked that these receptionist can make decision about patient's health over their personal ego problems . She didn't even waste a single second to cover her mistake by calling my family doctor clinic , and even as per family doctor's clinic my appointment was today not two days ago . I am sure that no one is going to take any step on this issue but it's just sad to see that how lightly they take patients health when she personally failed to do the job that she's getting paid for . 4 months of waiting time for this appointment and she shrug her shoulders and walked away from the situation . I will be taking this issue to fraser health authority and media as well cause I think someone need to raise their voice over this kind of dictatorship .

Submitted April 1, 2015

The most personable doctor I have ever seen. He diagnosed my wife's rare vasculitis and because of him she is healthy and alive today. No dialysis!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Very kind and knowledgable. Takes the time to explain complicated issues in a compassionate way. Very prompt. Has been following me regularly for several years and I know he is one of the biggest reasons I am still living a full and active life with advanced kidney disease. I cannot speak highly enough about him and would send any family member or friend to him in a heartbeat.!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013