Ratings for Dr. Sandy Bhasin

I have commented on this site before. I am posting a comment today as a kind of update as I have been here for over a year and a half. I understand the timings have changed recently and agree it isn't always possible to be there by 6.30 PM due to traffic gridlock around that time. Dr. Sandy has been great with his treatments. My mobilty has improved a 1000-fold since I started going here. Dr Sandy has helped me be pain-free, I have been suffering from bronchitis for a while. He has been giving me additional treatments. This has helped boost my immune system and control the cough. I've never encountered a grumpy staff member here. They always have a smile. ..Sadhana (a staff member) makes sure the patients are comfortable as we wait in the lobby. Overall I love going to this clinic. ~Vani

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Dr. Bhasin is a great doctor. I only wish the clinic could be open until 7pm at least one of the weekdays. Often it is impossible for those who work 9to5 to get there before 6.30 PM when you are stuck in the traffic in GTA.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

The doctor is excellent with amazing knowledge of the spine and how the human body works...He is a caring doctor and provides free classes giving us wealth of latest information about nutrition and physical fitness. His treatments give fast relief from aches and pains. The clinic is clean and bright. I wouldn't exactly describe the exam rooms as a third world ghetto as it appears in a comment below. The rooms are small and partitioned by curtains. Nevertheless they are clean and organized.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

First off, he doesn't charge you for the initial visit. So that's a plus. After that his going rate is $40/adjustment which is the going rate. Other Chiropractors will treat all of your problems at once. He won't. He wants you to come back over and over and over again - so that you keep paying $40 each time. It's a waste of your time. Most importantly, his office is third world ghetto. There are no individual treatment patient rooms. They are almost like cubicles partitioned by curtains. Super ghetto, but it allows him for fast turnover and to bill $1000/hour. He is good, but is capable of so much more. So is your money. It's capable of being spent on somebody better.

Submitted March 23, 2016

He is all talk DON'T GO HERE!!!! Takes your money by promising great things but does not even provide a proper treatment. I actually got worse.

Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Sandy is the best I had neck pain from last 15 years , after 5 treatment my pain is gone completely.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Sandy by my Aunt who was one of his first patients and still sees him and thinks he is wonderful, as do I. I have only been seeing him for a few months, but, he has already worked two MIRACLES on me!! I had excruciating shin pain in both of my shins that other Doctors could not tell me what it was. Pain medication did not help it. Dr. Sandy diagnosed it and treated it and after a few months I am shin pain free. There were days the pain was so bad, I was actually suicidal so he saved my life. I have also suffered from depression most of my life and have been on most of the anti-depressants out there with them not helping much. I have been seeing the same psychiatrist for about 15 years every week. I was on 5, 30 mg. anti-depressant pills per day recently and still had days where I was severely depressed, not wanting to live. Dr. Sandy started to treat me for my depression and today I have been major depression free for 5 weeks and down to 1 pill per day. That is another MIRACLE!! Christmas is the worst time of the year for me however this year I found myself singing Christmas Carols in the car yesterday and the depression has not gotten worse like it has every other year at this time. Dr. Sandy is very knowledgeable, kind, caring and compassionate. He is always upbeat. Last week I missed 2 appointments due to being sick and he called me himself to see how I was doing and what was wrong. He even gave me his cell number to call him to let him know how I was doing if I missed the next appointment which I did. NO other Doctor I know would ever do that. I was in tears of joy that someone actually cared enough about me to call. Dr. Sandy also conducts regular seminars which are very helpful. His staff is always friendly. I see him Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays and will continue to do so for the depression and I also suffer from terrible back pain and have had 3 spinal surgeries in the last 5 years and have rods, pins, screws and plates in my back. Other Chiropractors would NOT even attempt to treat me, however, Dr. Sandy took a chance with me and is also treating my back. I thank God every day that my Aunt referred me to this great, not only Doctor, but, person. Thanks Dr. Sandy from the bottom of my heart. God Bless!! Barb K., Etobicoke

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

I cannot express how bad this doctor is in words. He lack professionalism. He doesn't know what he's doing. No advice is specific to you, it's very general advice. I could get better advice from my mother, and it'd be free. His treatments hurt. Even after telling him that it hurts, he said it will for the beginning and later it will get better. It hasn't yet and I have been going there for a month. Would not recommend.

Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Sandy is one of the most compassionate chiropractors I have ever met and his passion for healthy living is shared by every one of his staff. I drive over an hour, each way, to his office for treatment and it is worth it! He is amazing. Ignore all the negative comments, the staff is amazing. Just step into his office and you will see how they are so welcoming and helpful. My blood-pressure has never been better, my Acid Re-flux symptoms are GONE, and I am healthier now, at almost 70 years old, than I was at 50!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

not a good doctor, lacking expertise and unknowable. staff is bad. hard to get on time appointments. i'm always on time why isnt the doctor

Submitted October 16, 2015