Ratings for Dr. Dan Poplawski

He has been my doctor for the passed 4 years, and he is very patient especially when I don't understand most medical terms. He takes the time to explain exactly what I can't understand. He also helped me get better medications with less side effects, that was prescribed to me from my previous doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

He could be of much better help to his patients if he stayed in one place.. as it is when you really need to see him you can't.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I second what Dan has said. Dr. Poplawsky always starts by asking me "what can I do for you". He's warm, smart, listens, is respectful, and never rushes me, NEVER! If it took 30 minutes, it took 30.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Have never been disappointed with the services that I have received from this doctor. It is difficult getting an appointment with him as he goes up north quite a bit to help out in the Indian territories. The staff will gladly make an appointment with another doctor who is in the clinic if you cannot wait for him.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012