Ratings for Dr. Alice J. Barone

wonderful talented knowledgeable caring - excellent - been going to her for almost 20 years!! sometimes I may wait but it's because she takes time with all patients & doesn't try to squeeze you in and toss you out in order to see next!!! Cant' say enough good things

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

ihave been seeing dr barone for some years now and she has helped me more than any dr I have seen for the same problem. dr tells me there is nothing that can be done and I head to her office, tell her the same problem, and she has relieved my pain and I have a lot of it and regained my motion of my boby. I don't care what you might have, she can do something for you. lets clone her!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Barone is such a wonderful doctor. She has helped me tremendously with headaches, muscle pain and fatigue. I have noticed a significant difference in my quality of life since being treated by her. I thank her for helping me lead a healthy life.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012