Ratings for Dr. Masoud Goodarzi

He is always on top of things. I have been seeing him for about 5 years for blood pressure issues. He adjusts the meds to suit my condition, educated me on what to do to reduce the issue, and clearly explains what has to be done. A very professional and compassionate doctor.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr Goodarzi is a very pleasant physician who is dedicated to his patients. Every time i have been in his clinic he has spend time to explainmy heart condition and plan of management. I am very comfortable with his clinical judgment, as in the past he has saved my life. He is one of the best cardiologist in Niagara region that i have ever encountered. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

i was experiencing heart pounding for several months /many doctors put heart monitoring for me and tests were normal. Dr Goodarzi diagnosed my heart condition and . I was treated with medications. My palpitation is gone. I highly recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

i was suffering from fatigue and lightheadedness. I have been seen by different doctors in the past, bur Dr Goodarzi was able to diagnose me with abnormal heart rhythm. I had my pacemaker and since then i never felt better

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Without a doubt, a pleasure to deal with. Nice staff, beautiful, spotless office, prompt, kind, I couldn't have asked for more!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Came to see me two hours late and quickly rap up, without answering any questions.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

My sister had Dr.Goodarzi while in ER... we were told by him that she had serious heart problems...she went to see him after her release a month later...he did all the tests on her..only to tell her that everything was good...and not to worry about her heart..more problems occured and was sent to another cardiologist... Needless to say....she is scheduled for open heart surgery.. Very disappointed in his knowledge...contacting the Board of Physicians

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Goodarzi was a blessing to us. We were really in distress during my recent visit at the ER. Aside from the fact that I was in pain, febrile and with no active OHIP yet to cover all my medical expenses but he showed up and made everything easier. He really has the compassion for his patients. He will only do what is best for you! Salamat doc, we will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr, Goodarzi is a kind and gentle man and very knowledgeable. Not only does he do an excellent job of looking after my mother and giving her hope , but he treats us with respect and dignity. Recently my father was in the hospital and Dr. Goodarzi was on duty at the time when we were struggling with making the right decision for my father's care. Dr Goodarzi's kindness and wisdom helped us to make a difficult decision. For that we are always grateful. Thank you.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Goodarzi for the past two years. His staff are very friendly and helpful. Dr. Goodarzi always treats me with respect. He is knowledgeable and his wonderful personality makes an appointment with him a pleasure. He is very caring and has helped me a great deal.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015