Ratings for Dr. Kareema Ben Omran

She is very good, experienced and knowledgeable. The only thing is she is very straight forward, that's why some people think she is rude, She did my two C-sections very well, and I had no problem with her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I'm shocked to see review about Dr.K.Ben Omran. I'm her patient from last 5 years.. I agree that she is extremely busy but I never had any issues getting her appointments.. going though a PEP test.. Biopsy tests.. I have gone through a procedure and never had any post or pre procedure problems..

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

She is so good at her work. So nice and polite. I remembered that was my start 6 month and I was admitted in hospital because of short cervix she came to se me first after her night duty I can't forgot she look so so tired but she talk to me so nicely and politely she was so concerned. I read reviews about dr. Kareema I was scared before my first appointment but after first visit I was happy and hopeful and know I am a mom of baby girl. After God I am very thankful to Dr. Kareema Ben Omran. Tayyaba Alvi

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I met Dr. Ben Omran at the Civic Hospital when I was in a severe pain and she performed the surgery on me. The next morning when she came to visit me, she told me everything looks normal and I can go back to work the following day. I tried to explain my problem to her but she had no time to listen as well as not concern. The next morning, I saw my family doctor and the told me to rest for 8 weeks. Yesterday, I had a follow-up appointment with her. After an hour of waiting for her, she finally called me in. She was more concern about my appearance and why I am not back to work rather than telling me what is wrong with me. She told me that I have Endometriosis and it is stage 4. She gave me a pamphlet and told me to do some research online as she doesn't have time to explain it to me. She told me to go back to work right away and make another appoint to see her on Tuesday when she has more time to explain what Endometriosis entails. She is the rudest doctor that I have ever seen in my life. She has no mercy, compassion or sympathy for her patients. She lives in Canada where we all have an equal right and the way she treats her patients is like a master is talking to her slave. I am not going to see her again. She is the worst doctor in human's history.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2016

The wait time for this dr. With an appointment is at least 1.5 hours each visit. You wait so long to see her and she spends a maximum of 5 minutes each time I visit her. She is rude and seems like she does not care about her patients. She rushes and interrupts while you are asking questions and does not answer your questions properly. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. When she does her obs/gynecology procedures she is quick and careless, she caused me so much pain during and after the procedure. Beware of this doctor, go to another doctor don't waste your time with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

She is the worst doctor ever. She is so rude...like sooo rude you cannot imagine being in a country of opportunity and freedom you could be treated like that. She just shatters you with her attitude and behavior. Not compassionate at all. I had her because she is female and I thought myself being comfortable with that but I have to pass my comfort-zone and would rather go out and search for a male gynecologist. She is so bad. I cannot emphasize enough. I have nothing against her and tried to ignore it before but she has some issues in her personality and judgment of medical practice and behavior. The only edge she has is, that she is a "female" which most women prefer and that she sits in a " fertility" clinic and unfortunately I have to deal with that. Do yourself and yourself esteem a favor. Go for another doctor. I am finding one myself!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

This so-called doctor is a waste of the clinic's office space&one's time. She comes late to appointments. Moreover, when she is ready to take the patient, she is angry&bitter for no apparent reason. The reason for my 2nd(and very last) visit was to obtain results of a PAP test unfortunately conducted by Ben Omran. She mentioned "everything looks normal here" before having gone through my file. After going through my file, she said that my results were abnormal and she would send a referral so I could have a biopsy and then continued to glare at me in silence. I found it rather odd that I had to inquire about what the abnormality and biopsy entailed as that is the doctor's line of work, not mine as the patient. With her brows raised, she raised her voice with me getting frustrated that I would inquire about my test results. "Doctor" (although I personally think she does NOT deserve such title) Ben Omran has limited knowledge in her own field of study and lacks basic human social skills.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I am shocked at the remarks as I had Dr. Ben Omarin for all 3 of my babies. She was always nice, humorous and answered any questions I had pertaining to my pregnancy. She was thoughtful and always concerned about my babies and there development. Always took that precaution even if not overly needed, she always wanted that second opinion, especially with my third child as he was a high risk pregnancy. I never had any concerns with her, maybe sometimes would have to wait a little bit in office if was busy but other then that the staff were great new me by first name and treated me with respect. I would use her again, but I am definitely done with my 3 boys.

Submitted May 15, 2013

Worst ever I seen in my life. Don't go to treat anything with this doctor.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Was very helpful with my wife never had an issue at all she always was polite and friendly when we had an appointment and needed to see her. On the day of my daughters delivery she was always ensuring my wife was okay and comfortable and was well taken care of I was really impressed with her considering the rating she has we had several doubts at first however we never experienced anything wrong she always took the time to explain to us any concerns we had.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013