You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Arsenault

Stephanie was my midwife for my 2nd & 3 Rd babies. She is an extremely knowledgeable & competent midwife. What I loved so much about having her as my midwife was her absolute respect of my decisions and my experience. She really allowed me to own my pregnancy & birth experiences and guided me as needed with her expertise.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Stephanie was part of the midwifery team that I worked with for both of my pregnancies and attended the birth of my second child. She was always kind, and knowlegable at each of my appointments. During my labour and delivery she was attentive and followed my birth plan to a t while ensuring the safety and health of my daughter. Having the same midwife for pregnancy appointments and labour/delivery and post-partum appointments is practical and comfortable. It was sad NOT to need my midwife anymore at the end of the post partum care period. I would recommend Stephanie to any one and would expect that they would find the same level of expertise from her.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Dr. Stephanie Arsenault's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Stephanie was my midwife for my 2nd & 3 Rd babies. She is an extremely knowledgeable & competent midwife. What I loved so much about having her as my midwife wa..."

April 21, 2016