Ratings for Dr. Philip Ragone

Dr. Ragone has been my neurologist for seven years. He is the most conscientious, caring, thorough diagnostician. Twice Dr. Ragone diagnosed severe life threatening symptoms. On 7/23/18 he saved my life after a hospital neurologist released me with an inaccurate diagnosis. I had a life threatening spinal infection that needed emergency surgery. I did not have cluster headaches from medication. Dr. Ragone is honest, takes his time to know his patients and is an advocate for his patients. I very likely would be parylized or deceased without Dr. Ragone and Dr. Richard Johnson's prompt response diagnostically to my blood work and symptoms.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

Knows nothing. Pushes you off on other doctors. NEVER returns phone calls. Very uncleanly. Office was filthy too. And Debbie is a nightmare.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Office staff is very rude and Dr doesn't have an answer for anything. All he says is that he doesn't know why. Very strange man!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

This doctors spent over a hour with me , I found this alone amazin, thank you Dr Ragone

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I saw Doctor Ragone yesterday for the first time. He spent literally 1:2 hour with me going over everything . I have never experienced such a thorough exam in my life. I am very impressed with this doctor. I give Dr. ragone my highest recommendation

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Ragone was very thorough with his examination. He asked me many questions and did many tests to understand my symptoms. His office staff was a pleasure and making appointments was very easy. I highly recommend Dr. Ragone!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017