Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Nolan

Couldn't be a more reasonable doctor. Gets to know your whole family and their interests. Never a time where he's stumped and I often find him saying that he's had my issue before. Couldn't be a better doctor out there

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

One of the most compassionate, competent, and caring doctors I've ever gone to.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

I love Dr Nolan! He is patient and kind and truly takes his time and listens. He has been my husband and my doc for many many years and he takes the time to get to know us and what type of patients we are. I do not like the staff at all and wish he would change to a different practice that is smaller and doesn't look at me like a paycheck but I will put up with the staff to keep him as our doc!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

I can not say enough about how great Dr. Nolan is with my kids. He has gone above and beyond and is a doctor who actually listens. Rare these days and very much appreciated!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr. Nolan is the best. He takes time to understand my needs. The staff is great also.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

I love Dr.Nolan. I have been seeing him for over 10 years and he has always been so kind and treats you like a human. Other doctor's should take notes on "How to treat a patient and show compassion at the same time" from him. Will never switch doctor's. Not to mention I never have to wait very long when I have a apt.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

I almost didn't rate him because it's sort of hard to get into see him as it is. He is an excellent doctor who happens to be housed at a busy, overworked office. I think he is one of the most thorough, concerned GPs I have seen.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2007

Has a genuine interest on my over all health and addresses every issue as though I were his Father. He talks to you not at you. Number one in my book. Raye. Maceyak

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Nolan is a nice doctor, he does his best to be helpful. He doesnt force anything on you, and works with what you are comfortable with.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2006

Dr. Michael R. Nolan's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1994)