Ratings for Dr. Tariq Hameed

My family has been a patient of Dr. Hameed for a number of years til we moved out of the province. During a visit to Winnipeg Dr. Hameed examined my daughter's teeth and removed some dental paste the previous dentist did not remove from prior visits. He provided sound advice that you expect from a professional. Finding a good dentists is hard and finding a great dentist is even harder. Dr. Hameed is the best. You will receive the utmost care and compassion from Dr Hameed and his outstanding team. It was definitely worth the trip to see Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Hameed is a fabulous dentist, even my children love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My entire family have been been patients for over 20 years. Have never seen or heard comments from anyone other than the very best care, knowledge,compassion, and punctuality from Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have been a patient for 21 years. Dr. Hameed is knowledgeable and compassionate. He is a skilled worker and works quickly and thoroughly. He answers questions willingly and has a good sense of humour. He helped me overcome my fear of dentists. I would give a 100% recommendation for Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

Dr. Hameed is the best dentist I have ever seen. He is always so friendly and concerned about your wellbeing. He is very knowledge and dose exellent work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Hameed has been my dentist for almost 20 years primarily because he is extremely gentle and respectful of my discomfort with dental procedures, and he does very nice work. He has great staff, who are also kind and gentle, he is always punctual yet never seems rushed.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Excellent dentist and very pretty assistants which is a plus when making a trip to the dentist

Submitted April 21, 2016

What a great dentist....he is the best! Has great staff as well. Really helped me when I need emergency treatment...explains everything he will be doing and made sure I was comfortable. . Nice guy!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr . Hameed for many years. He is truly a wonderful Dentist who treats his patients with a high level of expertise and compassion . He always makes an effort to find time to talk on a personal level and I truly appreciate it . This is a dentist who should give lessons on chairside manners...he is awesome!!!! Many of my family members and friends go to Dr. Hameed as well and they all agree his is a great person as well as an exceptional Dentist! He also treats his staff very well and it shows when you come to his office...very professional and relaxed. Go see him ..you will not regret it!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Hameed for almost 20 years. He is a great Dentist with the knowledge to tell you when you should see a specialist for work to be done. I have seen other Dentists when I had an emergency and he wasn't available, never again. I will wait for Dr. Hameed. Not the most modern clinic in the world, but I'm more concerned about the knowledge and skills of the Dentist than the wall dressing that so many offices have now.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014