Ratings for Dr. Tariq Hameed

Dr. Hameed is awesome!! His chair-side manner is amazing and he genuinely cares for his patients and their well-being. He is attentive and works very efficiently really paying special attention to the little details. I recommend him all the time and have had only positive feedback from family and friends that have seen him! Keep doing what you are doing Dr. Hameed!! You are a great Dentist!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Cured a 25 yr TMJ problem... Replced all my 1970/80 metal amalgam fillings with ceramic ones. I recommend the Dr. To everyone I hear has a tmj dysfunction.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2018

Hameed is a very fine dentist. We have been his patients for over twenty years. He is kind, gentle and very knowledgeable. His wife Anette is a great hygienist. My son and his family see him now too.. everybody loves Dr. Hameed. Nice new location too.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I've had him as my dentist since I was 8 and I take my son to him now. Great dentist and his staff are very friendly.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

He's really good at his job and all of his employees are amazing too.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Dr. Hameed is the the best dentist in the city. He is understanding, caring and does great work. He explains everything that he's doing and really cares about how his patients are doing! So glad to have him as my dentist!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

My family has been a patient of Dr. Hameed for a number of years til we moved out of the province. During a visit to Winnipeg Dr. Hameed examined my daughter's teeth and removed some dental paste the previous dentist did not remove from prior visits. He provided sound advice that you expect from a professional. Finding a good dentists is hard and finding a great dentist is even harder. Dr. Hameed is the best. You will receive the utmost care and compassion from Dr Hameed and his outstanding team. It was definitely worth the trip to see Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Hameed is a fabulous dentist, even my children love going to the dentist!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

My entire family have been been patients for over 20 years. Have never seen or heard comments from anyone other than the very best care, knowledge,compassion, and punctuality from Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I have been a patient for 21 years. Dr. Hameed is knowledgeable and compassionate. He is a skilled worker and works quickly and thoroughly. He answers questions willingly and has a good sense of humour. He helped me overcome my fear of dentists. I would give a 100% recommendation for Dr. Hameed.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016