Ratings for Dr. Louisa Teron

An empathetic and very knowledgable physician. Makes me feel secure that I am getting the best advice and care

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Teron was a replacement doctor for my usual Dr the last time I went in. She was VERY punctual (usually I wait 30-40 minutes past the appointment time), and she was very kind. She listened to all of my concerns and addressed each of them and presented me with many options. When I asked to have blood work done to double check, she agreed and didn't try to dissuade me (my usual Dr is not a fan of what she calls 'unnecessary testing'; although if it eases the patients mind, I don't think it should be considered unnecessary...). I felt very reassured and at ease with Dr. Teron. Great work!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Teron has been my doctor for many years. She is an excellent doctor! I've seen others throughout the years, but non compare to Dr. Teron. She is extremely knowledgeable and very kind. I'm in good hands with her over-seeing my health! Thanks for the great care Dr. Teron! You are one of the best!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013