Ratings for Dr. Dennis Daigle

Very professional and supportive. The experience was very pleasent and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

My son currently has braces at Dr. Daigle's office. Dr. Daigle and his staff are friendly, knowledgeable and genuinely care about their patients. We enjoy the personal attention that we receive here. Our experience has been so positive that my second child can't wait to get braces!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

My daughter was treated by Dr. Daigle and his staff and had her braces removed a couple years ago. I am writing this review because her teeth look just as beautiful today as the day her braces were removed. I hear people say that their children's teeth moved over time. Maybe they did not wear their retainer? she is complimented all the time on how beautiful her smile is. Our experience was amazing. My daughter felt very comfortable at her appointments, we were rarely kept waiting. The talents and skills of the staff transitioned to an overall professional, kind, and efficient orthodontic office.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

I have just finished having my teeth corrected at Dr. Daigle's office through invisalign. Everything went very smoothly, I was especially happy with how accommodating he was when I lost my invasilign. My brother and sister also had great results after getting regular braces. Never waited long, and he was open to answering any questions I had(not an insignificant amount).

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I recently completed my ortho work with Dr. Daigle and his team and was very satisfied start to finish. He took the time to make sure that my teeth were perfect and I feel that I got great value for money. His office is the ONLY dr's office that I never have to wait in the waiting room for! I was always taken right in. I have young kids and I plan to take them there as well once they are ready for braces. Would definitely and have recommended him to friends.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

HORRIBLE!!!!!! Myself, my brother, and 5 of his other patients that I met each had our braces on for 7 years!!!! Because we had them on so long we all have serious dental issues including decalcification. He is the absolute worst for delaying treatment. He will examine you and if you need work done he wont do it then he will wait until next month. Everything gets delayed! And he schedules appointments at the same time so you always have to wait awhile when you get there. Absolutely awful service I have no idea how he is still running his business. I would not recommend him to anyone! Just horrible!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr Daigle did my orthodontic work when I was a teenager and now my son sees him. He is very professional and competent. I felt secure in knowing that my teeth (and my son's) were going to be perfect when my braces came off, and they were. The staff is outgoing and friendly. And I love the appointment reminders by email or text.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

He has been my orthodontist for a long time and I haven't had any problems at all. He is a very kind and calm person and does his work very well. The results I have gotten with my teeth are incredible considering it looked like it would take a miracle to fix my teeth when I first started going to the ortho. I would recommend Dr.Daigle as an orthodontist and he has a very friendly staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Makes errors, never see the patients, just sends in assistant, final bill is larger than initial quote by 1500.00, Rude and snobby. Sloppy practice caused my son to have a root canal, made the wrong mold and retainer and then billed us when it had to be re done.Not reccommend at all

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012