Dr. Devin McEachern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Devin McEachern

I went to see Dr. McEachern because a friend recommend me. I'm so glad I did as my hormones, sleep, energy and mood are so much better. I just wish my medical doctor treated me the same way.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Started with Dr. Devin this December with food sensitivity testing through LifeLabs. I found out the cause of my eczema and headaches and the two have gotten better almost immediately.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I consider Dr. McEachern as my primary Doctor because he has time to listen, assess and explain my symptoms to me. I highly recommend the experience, even just for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I love the non-drug approach! We had a discussion about lifestyle, genetics, diet and supplementation. I feel like I'm getting healthier everyday because of it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very knowledgable doctor, and easy to talk to. Dr. McEachern has helped make a big impact in my health. Highly recommend hormone testing and food sensitivities. These tests have been so valuable to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Was referred to Dr. McEachern for hormone issues by my pharmacist. He is very considerate and thorough. Glad to now be using bioIdenticals and feeling myself again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Pleasant guy, but the experience was mediocre. Didn't really help with any of my health issues.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Very happy to have started with Dr. McEachern recently. Has helped turn around some health issues I was having for years.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Devin has helped our entire family feel enormously better. We had our food allergies tested with amazing results. My husbands seasonal allergies are almost completely gone, after some diet changes and vitamins. My kids are sleeping better and their energy levels are back to where they should be. You never have to wait for your appointment and his intent listening mixed with his intelligence ensures you get the best care

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I'm very happy I started seeing Dr. Devin this year. I have been to two Naturopathic Doctor's in the past, but Dr. Devin came recommended to me, and I find that his level of care is a step above. He is easy to talk to and very understanding, and I am very please with how much my health and quality of life has improved in the last 2 months. I would highly recommend for someone seeking Naturopathic care.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Devin McEachern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Devin McEachern is a board certified Naturopath, and in good standing with the CAND and College of Naturopaths of Ontario

• English