Dr. Devin McEachern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Devin McEachern

Dr. Devin makes me feel that he is interested in me. I have been going to him for a number of years and he has helped me a lot with a number of health issues.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2019

This DR is wonderful. Highly recommend. My issues are complex and he takes his time to understand the issues and make his recommendations. Very informative.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2019

Dr. Devin is fabulous! Very personable, great listener and communicator. Extremely knowledgeable. He has been very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Always pleasant to deal with! Bio Identical hormone treatment has changed my life.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2019

Amazing hormone treatment! No more night sweats. After only 2 months of bioidentical hormone treatment I am sleeping all night without being too hot.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Complete relief of my chronic migraines for 20 years within one month of seeing Dr. Devin. It was a life changing for me!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Totally different experience then what I have had with most other Doctors. He's good at listening, good at explaining and his recommendations have all been helpful to me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

All I generally want is for someone who will take the time to explain my health concerns to me and have some non-drug suggestions for me, that will treat the real cause of my symptoms. This is exactly what Dr. McEachern did for me. He made my treatment very simple and easy to follow, and at my 3 month follow-up I was very happy with my progress.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I went to see Dr. McEachern because a friend recommend me. I'm so glad I did as my hormones, sleep, energy and mood are so much better. I just wish my medical doctor treated me the same way.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Started with Dr. Devin this December with food sensitivity testing through LifeLabs. I found out the cause of my eczema and headaches and the two have gotten better almost immediately.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Dr. Devin McEachern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Devin McEachern is a board certified Naturopath, and in good standing with the CAND and College of Naturopaths of Ontario

• English