Dr. Devin McEachern

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Devin McEachern

Complete relief of my chronic migraines for 20 years within one month of seeing Dr. Devin. It was a life changing for me!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

Totally different experience then what I have had with most other Doctors. He's good at listening, good at explaining and his recommendations have all been helpful to me.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

All I generally want is for someone who will take the time to explain my health concerns to me and have some non-drug suggestions for me, that will treat the real cause of my symptoms. This is exactly what Dr. McEachern did for me. He made my treatment very simple and easy to follow, and at my 3 month follow-up I was very happy with my progress.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I went to see Dr. McEachern because a friend recommend me. I'm so glad I did as my hormones, sleep, energy and mood are so much better. I just wish my medical doctor treated me the same way.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Started with Dr. Devin this December with food sensitivity testing through LifeLabs. I found out the cause of my eczema and headaches and the two have gotten better almost immediately.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

I consider Dr. McEachern as my primary Doctor because he has time to listen, assess and explain my symptoms to me. I highly recommend the experience, even just for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I love the non-drug approach! We had a discussion about lifestyle, genetics, diet and supplementation. I feel like I'm getting healthier everyday because of it.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Very knowledgable doctor, and easy to talk to. Dr. McEachern has helped make a big impact in my health. Highly recommend hormone testing and food sensitivities. These tests have been so valuable to me.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Was referred to Dr. McEachern for hormone issues by my pharmacist. He is very considerate and thorough. Glad to now be using bioIdenticals and feeling myself again!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Pleasant guy, but the experience was mediocre. Didn't really help with any of my health issues.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Devin McEachern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Devin McEachern is a board certified Naturopath, and in good standing with the CAND and College of Naturopaths of Ontario

• English