Ratings for Dr. Brent A. Sharpe

Dr. seemed over worked, tired, and even yawned during short consultation ( both appointments). In my opinion he's a good doctor. Lobby wait was long past appointment.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2019

Doctor made me feel like I was imposing on his schedule. He was in a hurry and actually had to retract a piece of misinformation. The burden of proof was definitely on me as the patient.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2019

A great dr. : on time, good nurses, I recommend highly.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I am a patient of Brent Sharpe, MD at Northeast Georgia Urological Associates. Dr. Sharpe is a very knowledgeable physician. He is also compassionate and has a great bedside manner. My medical problems were unusual and complicated. Dr. Sharpe spent time researching the issues and consulting with other medical specialist to be sure he had all the information possible. When the medical issues required the expertise of other specialist, he spent the time finding the right physician to refer me to. I continue to see him and I am comfortable recommending him for any type of urological problem. I live in a very rural area. Although, there are urologist in this area, I am willing to travel an hour and a half to be treated by Dr. Sharpe. I also want to comment on the staff at this office. They have always been very friendly and courteous. They respond to our phone calls quickly. They make being a patient in this office very comfortable and are an asset to the office.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I have been having trouble with symptoms with BPH for years. Could not get a doctor to fix the problem. Dr. Sharpe suggested Green Light Laser surgery. Had it done on April 5, 2016. It was a sucessful surgery with very few side effects. I haven't felt this good in years! He has a great bed side manner. He does not sit and pretend to listen. He really listens to you describe your symptoms then will suggest a resolution to the problem. I would reconmend anyone having urinary problems (male or female) to see Dr. Sharpe.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

I could not have been in better hands with my prostate cancer and removal. He is on top of the latest courses of action and the best with Robotic Surgery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

My sister was so very happy for the work Dr. Sharpe did for her...she has no computer...so she ask me to do this for her....She was so Glad She Had Her Surgery did. it has Helped her Greatly in her health, to be able to get This Work Did. all thanks for her being able to be active today...Thanks

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr. Sharpe took the time to see me the same day I received news from an earlier appointment to see a urologist. I was from out of town so that kindness was appreciated. He was very caring, knowledgeable and put my fears at ease. I trust him to make the right decision that works for his patients. He operated on my mother 2 years ago and restored her quality of life. He took great care of her and did an outstanding job with her robotic surgery. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a urologist.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I am a young man (47) that was diagnosed with Kidney Cancer and didn't know where to turn. Dr. Sharpe made time the day after I found out to fit me into his schedule and guide my treatment of care. I can't imagine going through this process without him and I am on my way to a long life with my family thanks to him and God.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Sharpe has to be one of the best. Takes time with his patients. Have had two surgeries and he knows what he is doing. So far i am cancer free thanks to his knowledge and expertise. Would recommend him to my mother

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Dr. Brent A. Sharpe's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Coventry Healthcare