Ratings for Dr. Richard Hung

Dr. Hung was my pediatrician until I was almost 20 and realized it was time to go for me to move on. I have the fondest memories. If I lived in Toronto, hands down he would be my chilldren's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

Dr. Hung is a trustworthy pediatrician. We have seen him since my first child. He is knowledgeable and patient.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

He is the best. I take my son to his office all the time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Hung is a wonderful pediatrician. I can feel he indeed cares for his patients (kids). Some people may think he is old-school but we like that he's old school, not giving antibiotic if is really necessary. When my kids got sick, they will always try to schedule us in ASAP. The only thing is the scheduling is pretty behind at most time, maybe Dr. Hung does take time to listen and answer the parents' concerns.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr Hung was my husbands dr when he was born, that was 41 years ago, I have since been taking my children there since they were born, wouldn't trust any other dr with my kids.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

I believe he is a good doctor, and he provides good medical care. The staff are friendly and patient. However, he is very slow moving, and there is always a long wait. I can understand the ratings of the other posts for all the categories except punctuality. I've taken my girls to Dr. Hung for 5 years, and there's always a long wait.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Hung was not only my pediatrician 40 years ago, he has been the same to all of my kids, ranging in age from 21 to almost 1 year. Dr Hung is the kind of doctor that takes ALL of your concerns seriously. We have also found that any time our kids are sick, he will squeeze you in. My only worry with Dr. Hung is that he will retire soon and we'll be left finding another pediatrician as good as him!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Hung was my pediatrician from when I was 7 until I became an adult. He is extremely knowledgeable and the members of his staff (including Mrs. Hung) are very kind and know everyone by name. I went to see him one time when I was 13-14 with what I though was the stomach flu. He immediately diagnosed me with appendicitis and sent me to North York General Hospital, calling the hospital once I was on my way. When I arrived, a surgeon was waiting for me and I was in the operating room within 10 minutes of arriving. My surgeon later told me that my appendix had ruptured and things would have become ugly had I not had immediate surgery. If I had kids I would definitely take them to Dr. Hung.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

he is great pediatrician in GTA. he is very helpful, experienced and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr Hung was my paediatrician (baby-12 yrs old)and is now my sons paediatrician since birth. He is great and knowledgeable and most importantly I trust my child under his care. He is always accommodating and appointment bookings are at good times given the urgency of children needs.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013