Ratings for Dr. Casey Knight

My son was treated by Dr. Knight this week for a suspicious mole on his back. Her assistant was very pleasant and Dr. Knight was kind, professional and knowledgable throughout the process. She made my son feel at ease during the excision at the hospital and he is doing great post procedure. I was would highly recommend Dr. Knight.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Excellent communicator. All options explained. Thanks.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Dr Casey Knight is a wonderful doctor..I had fantastic results...very happy to recommend.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Knight has performed an ulnar nerve decompression and transposition and the results were amazing. Herbedside manors and knowledge is beyond expectations. If you are lucky enough to have her assist you you are sure to get favourable results. Dr Knight, thanks for giving me full function of my arm and returning the sensation to my hand.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Knight is amazing! We were referred to her after a dermatologist in town had been treating a basal cell carcinoma on my husband for well over a year. Dr. Knight removed it without any problems. She explained everything to us, unlike the dermatologist, and her follow-up is good. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Dr. Knight is a caring, knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Dr knight is excellent in all aspects of her profession. Can not say enough about how satisfied I am to have been referred to her by my personal physician.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012