Ratings for Dr. Lena Rea Derie Gillespie

very caring and very understanding great for seniors

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I went through years and years of severe chronic pain, jumping from Dr to Dr not knowing what was wrong with me.. 1st appointment with Lena she didnt just hear me She LISTENED to what every other Dr seemed to ignore. For the 1st time in all the years of suffering, someone believed me. She ordered tests n I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. From then on my life changed, I was able to be active in my childrens lives, i wasnt dreading my days anymore I looked forward to waking up everyday. She is a very proffesional Dr with alot of Heart n Respect. It was truly a blessing to have walked into her office that 1st appointment than to continue on and have her as my Dr.. I was sad to see her leave the clinic and Im not so sure I will ever meet a Dr as amazing as she was.. Thank you Lena

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Just started seeing this doctor. I have multiple issues that have been on going the last couple of years and being told by other doctors its all in my head. Etc... Well I have only seen her once, and we are going to work on different issues. One at a time. She does not want to throw medicine at everything because that just increases the chances of having more side effects to medicine. I did fax some information to her one time. Got a call back by one of the secretaries giving me a lecture about sending a fax, and pretty much treated me like I was an idiot. What is it with doctors office and secretaries. Anyway, I am hoping for the best and so willing to work with our new doctor. The whole family is seeing. My son was seen a couple of times and we had concerns so immediately she referred us to a specialist. No twisting of arms needed, she is the one that brought it up. Very nice to have. Thank you Dr. Gillespie, hope we work through everything and figure out what is going on.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

I have multipule health issues and I was seeing a wellknown docter in the bellview area for atleast two years. During this time I repetedly BEGGED him for tests 2 find out why I was so sick.And his attitude was pretty much that i didnt know what i was talking about or that there was nothing wrong with me. So It took courage but I went 2 see Dr Lena in pincher creek and THANK GOD I did!She sent me for some starter tests and now im waiting 2 have multiple surgerys. Dr Lena is the best Dr I have come across in 20yrs.I have never believed in angels but Dr Gillespie is proof that they exsist!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2012