You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Radha Kohly

Was seen 2 hours after appointment time. Observed re-sorting patient's chart based on their names prioritizing to see the Caucasian patients first rather than appointment time. Terribly disappointed. Leaves Chinese patients way behind to see them last! No empathy toward me. "You are getting old, nothing I can do about your eyes". I'd never go back to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Her staff are efficient and pleasant, and though the wait time can be long, you are forewarned of it as she sees emergencies on an as needed and priority basis. The doctor herself is well-mannered, thorough and respectful. I enjoyed dealing with her and would recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Dr. Kohly runs a very well organized office. Her staff is very organized while also very concerned about the well being of the patients. Dr. Kohly was kind to evaluate my condition and immediately offered to provide the necessary procedure. She was very comforting and considerate. The visit was lengthy but I was put through a very thorough examination and cure in a few hours. It is great that all the equipment and staff were readily available.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr. Kohly is very kind and sensitive. She is such a delight. Reassuring in an understanding way. I like that she reassures me along the way in an evaluation. Much family history with eye ailments and she helps take my worry away. Her manner is professional and I believe she really knows her stuff! Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Sandri, a girl who typed me in the system. Very polite, positive and quick. Second person was Dr. Kohly's assistant Amalie very professional, kind and helpful. Next was Andrina who was patient, positive and kind. Dr. Kohly herself is an outstanding character.I was absorbed by her gravity. she was very thorough, professional and sensitive. She found a small spot inside my retina and rapidly fixed it by laser.I have a follow up appointment with Dr. Kohly on Oct 11 which I am already looking forward to. In general I found Dr. Kohly very sharp, serious and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Kohly for a few years for follow-up after a surgery from when I was living in another city. I have found her absolutely lovely. She does sometimes have long wait times, but the office explains to patients that emergencies are given top priority. If I was experiencing another retinal detachment, that is certainly the urgency of care I would want, and I find it understandable that my check-ups are sometimes delayed for other patients' urgent situations. The one difficulty I have had is long delays in hearing back when trying to schedule appointments.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Overly busy, juggles too many patients at once. Wait times are very long. Doesn't seem very empatetic with patients.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2013

Dr. Radha Kohly's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Was seen 2 hours after appointment time. Observed re-sorting patient's chart based on their names prioritizing to see the Caucasian patients first rather than a..."

October 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Her staff are efficient and pleasant, and though the wait time can be long, you are forewarned of it as she sees emergencies on an as needed and priority basis...."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kohly runs a very well organized office. Her staff is very organized while also very concerned about the well being of the patients. Dr. Kohly was kind to..."

September 12, 2014