Ratings for Dr. Radha Kohly

I developed inflammation in my eye after the cataract surgery and two weeks of drops. Knowing there was a problem I saw a resident who prescribed more steroid drops and assured me that I would hear from Dr. kohly the following week. Disappointed to say there was no response from my surgeon. Complications require timely follow ups.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

impressive care and very complete, thorough explanations

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kohly was not a pleasant one. Her demeanor was curt and abrasive. Although she explained the procedure on my eye, she did not make me feel at ease about it. There were no after care instructions. She may be okay "by the books", but her mannerisms are not at par to what a doctors should be.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kohly for cataract surgery by my retinal surgeon (I had a vitrectomy). My wait times were very good. All my appointments at Sunnybrook were no more than 1 hour. I never felt rushed and she and all her staff answered all my questions. If I knew she was also a retinal surgeon, I would have gone to see her for that too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Friendly but expect long waits and thus quickly processed with little commentary.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

3 hours late, running around, too busy $30.00 to park never again

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This doctor is rude and dismissive to her patients. I would not recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Outstanding Dr. Took time off from her vacation to come in and see me and treat my vision issue. Very friendly and extremely caring. Couldn't have asked for anyone better.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

She is slow She could careless She is too busy socializing She is not helpful Going to this hospital is like being part of a system that has a quota of patients that it has to process very impersonal in out with no care who you are no trying to get to know you and share knowledge better off going private and seeing someone who cares about you and wants to let oyu know the new scientific progress in your disease or googling it

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Was seen 2 hours after appointment time. Observed re-sorting patient's chart based on their names prioritizing to see the Caucasian patients first rather than appointment time. Terribly disappointed. Leaves Chinese patients way behind to see them last! No empathy toward me. "You are getting old, nothing I can do about your eyes". I'd never go back to see this doctor again.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015