Ratings for Dr. Radha Kohly

I visited Dr.Kohly for the first time recently. She was unfriendly and doesn't give her patients sufficienttime. She checked my eyes in less than a minute, and then she said she doesn't have time to answer my questions. She is always rushing to see other patients and doesn't make you feel welcome. I would never see her again. Very disappointing service.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I completely relate to the reviewer below who stated "Her demeanor was curt and abrasive. Although she explained the procedure on my eye, she did not make me feel at ease about it. " Couldn't have said it better. Same experience for me. Found her flippant and rude, and not very understanding. I'm sure she's technically a good doctor, but her 'bedside manner' is not good for a nervous patient. I ended up getting a 2nd opinion and chose another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Dr. Kohly has a kind, caring manner and is extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I took my mom to see Dr. Kohly and she was very attentive and knowledgeable. She took her time with us and never did we feel rushed at all. She had wonderful bedside manners. Any appointment you go to in any hospital you always have some waiting time. Don't trash good doctors because you are impatient.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

The front desk staff are great, but the rest of the staff do not introduce themselves/their positions or wear name tags, which is really disorienting. Very rude and indifferent treatment of patients. Dr. Kohly is very unprofessional, rude and makes patients feel extremely uncomfortable. Top 5 worst experiences in medical services includes the care I received here. Just awful.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I developed inflammation in my eye after the cataract surgery and two weeks of drops. Knowing there was a problem I saw a resident who prescribed more steroid drops and assured me that I would hear from Dr. kohly the following week. Disappointed to say there was no response from my surgeon. Complications require timely follow ups.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

impressive care and very complete, thorough explanations

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

My experience with Dr. Kohly was not a pleasant one. Her demeanor was curt and abrasive. Although she explained the procedure on my eye, she did not make me feel at ease about it. There were no after care instructions. She may be okay "by the books", but her mannerisms are not at par to what a doctors should be.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Kohly for cataract surgery by my retinal surgeon (I had a vitrectomy). My wait times were very good. All my appointments at Sunnybrook were no more than 1 hour. I never felt rushed and she and all her staff answered all my questions. If I knew she was also a retinal surgeon, I would have gone to see her for that too.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

Extremely knowledgeable and caring. Friendly but expect long waits and thus quickly processed with little commentary.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016